New story!

So last night I posted a Camally story! It's called child's play!It start when Camila first moves to Miami and she is in the same class as the other girls. It starts when there six but the ages will change through out the book!

I wrote another story last night and I almost posted it but I didn't have a cover and I wasn't to big on the title. I know I could always change both but idk if anyone would like what it's about. But here is a description tell me what you think! And tell me if I should keep the little girl's name Elizabeth or change it?

Fifth harmony broke up six years so, due to the fact Ally got pregnant. Ally, Troy and there daughter Elizabeth lived a happy life, until they were hit by a drunk driver. Elizabeth at the time was with her Grandparents. What happens when the 5H girls and there families reunite for the funeral only to find out the other four are now responsible for Elizabeth? Will three members hold what happened over Lizzie's head or forget about it and move on? Will they become a group again?

Post it or nah?

Comment below what you think!!!!

And I have a question are we still on this Billboard music awards crap!? I'm sorry but get over it! I wasn't there fault it was Epic records! They slayed DWTS Tuesday!!!!!