Chapter 12

*2 days later- Ft. Lauderdale, FL*

Morgan's POV

I'm woke up by someone screaming. What is it with these girls waking people up early? I wasn't going to get any sleep if one of them was up. I got out of my bunk and walked to the front lounge, the bus door is open. "Hey kid" Troy. Who would be stupid enough to tell Troy to come here when we're already in the middle of a love triangle!? Lauren.

"Hi Troy" I say and walk back to Lauren's bunk. "Get up stupid" I say slapping her arm.

"What the hell Mor!"

"Why did you call Troy here?"

"You're mom was cheating on him with Camila. I had to do something."

I can't believe this Mom and Mila. Mom cheating on Troy. This is not like her. "I'm sorry kid it's the truth I saw them kiss"

"Kissing doesn't mean anything maybe it was an accident"

"Kiss maybe, but a make out session is not"

"Why are you telling me this I'm eight!"

"I'm sorry kid."

"Guys wake up Troy is here" Ally yelled from the front of the bus. Normani got out of bed,but no one else moved. "Morgan, Lauren, Camila, Dinah get up!" She yelled again. The three of us get up Dinah still doesn't move. Gosh that girl can sleep!

*After the show- Dressing room*

"Ally you did great all of you did" Troy said, I've been Ignoring Ally and Troy all day, which wasn't very hard they were out all day, but ever since they got back they've been all couplie and its annoying! How can she just lie to him like that! Ally kissed Troy, I've had enough!

"Cut the crap Ally!"

"Excuse me, Morgan don't talk to me like that"

"Why not you're just lying to him!"

"Morgan enough!"

"No why don't you tell him the you had a make out session with Camila!" Everyone's eyes widened.

"Ally is this true?" Troy asks

"Yes"

"We're through!" He said and walked out the room. Ally turned to me.

"Look what you did now! I should have never adopted you! You're nothing but trouble! You're slowing everyone down! we all hate you! Why don't you just leave!" While everyone stood there with there mouths open shocked by Ally outburst, I ran.

I ran back to the bus and started packing. I knew there was one place I could go. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the van. "Where do you want to go?" The driver asked

"Miami"

"do the girls know you're going"

"yes"

A/N Ive had this chapter written for a few days but I didn't really like it so I didn't post it but yolo so I posted it anyway! Hope you enjoyed!!!!! Love ya!!!