Chapter 13

*Trigger Warning*

*next day*

"I'm so happy the girls are letting you stay with us for the rest of tour!" Sofia said

"Me too Sofi! We are gonna have so much fun" we were sitting in the living room while Camila's mother, Sinuhe, was making breakfast for us.

"Girls come eat!"

"How come you came in the middle of the night?" Sofi asked

"The girls wanted me to see the show"

"How was it?"

"Amazing"

Sinuhe phone rings. It's Normani. Crap. "Hello.....Mani what's wrong.......she did.............well don't worry she's safe, she's here with me.......she said you and the girls sent her........ Bye" she looks at me "Sofia go to your room for a minute"

"Look I'm sorry I had to get out of there"

"Why" I explained everything to her except I didn't tell her Ally and Camila kissed. Once i was finished there was a knock at the door. Sinuhe went to answer it.

"Where's Morgan?" I hear a voice say, a second later Lauren's mom runs into the kitchen.

"Morgan Hernandez, what were you thinking!"

"Ally said they all hated me so I left."

"from what Normani told me your mother has been crying all night, Camila won't get out of her bunk or talk to anyone, same with Lauren and Dinah. Normani has been trying to help them but they won't listen."

"has Ally really been crying all night?"

"ever since you left the room at the concert, apparently after you left the girls yelled at her and when she went to apologize you weren't on the bus. She looked every where for you but she couldn't find you. The girls blamed her for you running off and they haven't spoken since, except for Mani"

"great now i'm the reason the girls are fighting."

"no i don't think you are there has to be something else going on. do you know what it is?"

"no"

"your lying tell us the truth, now! we only wanna help"

"AllyandCamilakissedandLaurengotsupermadbecauseshelikesAlly" i said it really fast hoping they wouldn't understand what i said.

"my daughter what?!" Clara yells

"she likes Ally"