Chapter 15

A/N
Last chapter😭

Morgan's POV

I woke in a hospital bed, attached to tubes and wires. How did I get here? "Mommy! Mommy!" Miss.Kelly and Alyssa run into the room. What are they doing here? I haven't see them since I left the orphanage. "Where's my mommy?"

"Sweetie your mommy died when you were born. You live with me at the orphanage"

"No I was adopted by Ally"

"You mean Ally from Fifth Harmony?" Alyssa asks, i shake my head yes

"I'm gonna go get a doctor"

"How did I get here" I ask Alyssa once miss.Kelly left the room

"We were in a car accident. Me and Miss.Kelly are fine for the most part, but you've been in a coma for a week"
It's all coming back to me now. I was never adopted. It was all just a dream. "I'm just another fan....."

"What do you mean?" I explain my whole dream to Alyssa. The doctor interrupted us a few times but I told her everything.

Soon it was time for them to go home I had to stay over night. After they left I took out my phone. I searched for pictures of the girls and found one from the rdmas. I posted it on my fan account on Instagram with the caption: (a/n I used my Instagram because I'm to lazy to think of a new one) @allybrooke_is_amazing just woke up😝from a coma had the craziest dream about 5H.

I tagged the girls then scrolled through some pictures. I decided that was enough for tonight and went to sleep.

*next day*

I woke up and checked my phone, I had a lot of feel better comment and some people asked for follows. But one comment stood out from the rest.

@allybrookeofficial what was you dream about.......

A/N

Well that's the end! I love you all!❤️ thanks for all the votes, comments and reads!😘

Sequel or nah?

Do you guys want me to write another story? Do you want a ship? Or another adoption fanfic? If you want a ship I have ideas for a Dinally, Ally/you, or Camally! Just comment below you favorite or pick a different ship I will do anything but Camren there's to much Camren fan fiction but if you pick a ship the dosent include Camila or Lauren I will add Camren in there!

Bye!