Chapter 3

Camila's POV
Me and Morgan were eating when the girls started walk towards us with angry looks on there faces. "Hey girls how's it going" I say trying to play it cool " Karla Camila Cabello! Morgan Carly Hernandez Cabello Jauregui Hamilton Hansen! What did you two do!?" Ally yells at us "It was all Camila's idea! She's the one who used your credit cards!" "What do you mean cards? I thought she only used Dinah's." "Well you see Lolo she may have used your card too" "I'm gonna kill you Camz!" "Okay now before we give out any punishments let me this clear! There will be no killings!" "Fine" Lauren and Dinah mumble "now Camila give the girls back there cards" I takes four cards out of my pocket and hand them to the girls. "Oh you are in so much trouble Cabello! Let's go now!" Ally says

Morgan's POV
When we get in the car Ally starts lecturing Camila. " it wasn't all Mila's fault, I should have stopped her." "That's nice of you to try and take some of the blame but Mila's not getting out of this one. It's not the first she's done this." Mani says We ride in silence. The rest of the way home.

When we get home Mila is sent to her room with no phone or anything. "Morgan you go to your room to!" Lauren yelled at me "why!? I didn't do anything!" "Don't talk back to me go to your room!" "No you don't tell me what do!" "Then who does?" "Ally" "Morgan you have to listen to the other girls too." Ally says sternly
"I hate you!" I say and run upstairs to Camila's room

I fall down on the bed and cry. "Mor what's wrong?" "I got in trouble to." I cry into her chest "but you didn't do anything wrong. It was all me." "That's what I told them." Lauren comes in "you are in so much trouble now Morgan! You made Ally cry!" "Im sorry" I whisper "go to your room right now!" Lauren yells

I run out of Camila's room and into mine. I slam the door behind me. I sit in the floor crying. After a few minutes I start screaming "mommy I'm sorry" I didn't stop until Ally came in my room. "We're you calling for me?" She asked "yes" I said and ran into her arms "I love you mommy! I'm sorry I said I hated you I didn't mean it." "It's okay it doesn't matter. I love you so much!"

Next day
Me and mom fell asleep in my room. When I woke up she was still sleeping so I decided to go down stairs. "Hey Morgan where's Ally?" Dinah asks when I walk into the kitchen "mommy is still sleeping" "mommy?"they all say in unison "yeah mommy is sleeping" I say slowly "Ally!" Camila yells mommy runs downstairs "what is it!? Is something wrong?" "She called you her mom" Lauren says "I know she called me mom last night" "And you didn't tell us!?" Dinah says offended "well I was busy Comforting a crying child, thanks to Dinah and Lauren." "So Ally what are you making for breakfast?" Mila asks "why do you always come to me for food? You can cook too!" "We could but you make it better" Mani says "fine, Morgan come help me" mom tells me to get the pancake mix out of the pantry. I walk by Lauren on the way to get it. We give each other looks that say 'I don't forgive you'

After we eat breakfast I go back up to my room, Lauren follows. She walks in my room and slams the door behind her. "What do you want" "Ally may have forgave you but I don't!" "I didn't do anything!" "Why don't you back to the orphanage! No one wants you here and were all better off without you!" I run out the room crying and into Camila's room.

She's not there. I check the kitchen and living room. She's not there either. I go to the movie room to look for her but my mom stops me when she's me crying. "Morgan what's wrong?" She try's to hug me but I push her away. "No! I only want Camila!" I yell Mila, DJ and Mani come out of the movie room. I jump into Camila's arms. "What happened?" She asked "L-lauren she told to go back to the orphanage and that you didn't want me. She said you would be better off without me."

Camila's POV
I can't believe what Lauren said. Ally looks mad! She stormed upstairs with Dinah and Mani right behind her. I pull Morgan off of me so I can look at her. "That's not how we feel. We all love you. Why else would the girls be upstairs yelling at Lauren right now? We love you, you make our lives so much better!" "I love you guys too" the girls come downstairs.
"Morgan get your shoes on I'm taking you out." Lauren says
Morgan looks frightened for a second but I whisper in her ear 'everything is gonna be alright' she nods and goes upstairs to put her shoes on.

When Lauren and Morgan leave, I explain to the girls what Morgan said. They tell me what happened upstairs. A part of me feels bad for Lauren for getting a beat down from Dinah but she had it coming.

A/N
Does anyone have ideas for the next chapter?
Where do you think Lauren is taking Morgan?