Chapter 11

Morgan's POV

"Morgie wake up!" I hear Dinah whisper yell

"Dinah Jane what possessed you to think it was a good idea to wake me up at 7am?"

"I wanna prank the girls" she says holding up two markers

"let's do it! you take my mom and Camila and I'll take Lauren and Normani"

She hands me a marker and heads off to Camil's bunk. "OMG! my Camally feels! Morgan come look!" I walk over two Mila's bunk and see her and Ally cuddled together. how cute! i take a quick picture and then go back to Mani's bunk.

On Lauren and Mani's faces i wrote 'I <3 Morgan' and i drew a bunch of little doodles on there too.i went to the back lounge to wait for Dinah. She ran in a few minutes later and locked the door.

"i think they're starting to wake up"

"we are so dead! So what did you write on mom and Mila's faces?"

"i <3 Mila and I <3 Ally"

"this morning Mom was texting Mani and she told her about yesterday even though Mani already knows. mom said she had feels for Lauren but now she likes Camila and that she knew Lauren liked her because it was obvious"

*1 hour later"

"got any 5's?"

"Nope go fish" Dinah says

This is the third game of Go Fish we've played, so far I've beat Dinah every time. "I'm bored" I say

"Well what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, but I'm hungry"

"Me too but we can't go out there well wake them up and they'll kill us!"

"Maybe one of us could go out there"

"You do it! I'm not going out there!"

"Fine"

I open the door. All the girls are still sleeping. Thank god! I go to the kitchen and grab some chips and cookies. I know not much of a breakfast but it will do until mom makes pancakes, if we live to eat them. I walk quietly back to the lounge. "Wait before you close the door get me Normani's Pringles" Dinah says

"Are you crazy the last time we ate her chips she tried to kill us!"

"Yeah keyword TRIED. Besides we replaced them and we'll do it again"

"Fine"walking back out of the lounge and over to Mani's bunk. Reaching over her I grab her chips, she stirs but doesn't wake up. Slowly I make my way back to the lounge and shut the door.
"Here's your chips" I say throwing them at her.

"Rude"

"Oh hush"

"Dinah?"

"Yeah"

"I think we should talk to Lauren"

"Now who's the crazy one! Lauren is not gonna tell us anything! She'll just get all mad that we know and won't talk to us."

"She may do that to you but not to me."
"Dinah Jane Hansen! Morgan Carly Hernandez Cabello Jauregui Hamilton Hansen!"

"Shit!" Dinah yells, i quickly cover her mouth hoping who ever yelled our names didn't hear. "Found you!" She yelled. Crap. "Open this damn door!" Mani screamed

"Are you gonna hurt us?" Dinah asked
"Yes!" Lauren yells

Lauren's POV

After me and Mani tried to kill Morgan and Dinah, sadly Ally and Camila stopped us, Camila and Ally decided to make breakfast while the rest of the girls watched tv. I was in the back lounge with the door shut.

I saw something this morning. Something that shouldn't have happened. I could have stopped it but they would have listened to me. I know someone who can stop it though. Pulling out my phone I scroll through my contacts until I find who I'm looking for. Troy.