Chapter 8

Dallas, Texas
Morgan's POV

The show just ended and the girls are coming off stage. "Mila you did so good!" I yell running up and hugging her "thanks Morgie" I hug my mom next. then I try to hug Dinah but she pushes me away and walks off. I go to hug Mani, she pushes me so hard I fall on the ground. "What the hell Normani!" Lauren yells mom comes and helps me up. "Why did you push her!? She didn't do anything!" Camila yells "you're right she didn't but you did!" Mani yells at her and storms off.

"What did I do?" Mila asks

"I don't know Camz" Mom says

The four of us go back to the dressing room, where Dinah and Mani are collecting their stuff to take a shower. They both look at me with hate in there eyes. I couldn't take it! I ran out of the room, mom called after me but didn't follow. I ran all the way to the bus. I got in my bunk and cried. I can't stand the thought that two of the people I love most in the world hate me.

It takes all of the girls an hour to shower. Lolo is laying with me in my bunk. "Lolo" "yeah" "sing to me" She starts singing Reflection. Half way through the song mom calls us into the front lounge for a meeting.

"So girls I have noticed there's been some tension between you four" mom says talking to Me, Mila, Dinah and Mani. "We just wanna help you guys work through it. No one needs to fight. Mani I think you should apologize for pushing Morgan down and yell at Camila."

"I'm sorry Morgan I didn't mean to push you down. I was just upset and mad."

"It's okay Mani. Why were you mad?"

"Because you spend all of your time with Camila! You hardly spend anytime with me or Dinah!"

"Not only is Camila taking you away from us but you're taking Camila away from me to!" Dinah yelled "every time I wanna do something with her she always says 'I'm already doing something with Morgan'!" She gives me that look again.

"Why do you hate me!" I yell and run to my bunk

Dinah's POV
She thinks I hate her? I love her. She probably hates me. I get up to go talk to her but Ally comes over to me. "Don't you dare go near my daughter!" She walks back to the bucks. For a short person she's pretty scary! Great now Morgan and Ally hate me! I sit back down on the couch and start crying. Mani comes over and hugs me, Lauren just sits there and Camila goes back to the bucks. She probably hates me too.

A few minutes later I feel a small pair of arms wrap around me. I instantly knew who it was. "Do you really hate me Dinah?" "No do you hate me?" "No I love you" "I love you too! I'm sorry about what I said I was just jealous." "Why were you jealous?" "Because you love Camz more than me and you two spend all your time together." "I love you all equally and I'll spend more time with you and the other girls. Starting tomorrow!"

"Actually tomorrow we are meeting my parents" Ally says "and mine!" Mani says. Morgan's smile fades. "Don't worry Mor they are going to love you!" I say she smiles again but I can tell she's still worried.

A/N hello my lovelies!!!❤️ Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!!!❤
How do you think Morgan meet Ally and Normani's parents will go? Will they like her?