Chapter 5

*2am*
Morgan's POV
I can't sleep. I keep having the same dream. Where the girls take me back to the orphanage because they don't love me. I know it's not true but it still scares me. I go sleep with mom. I get out of bed a go into her room. "Mom are you up?" No answer. I look and her bed is still untouched. I wonder where she is. I'll just go sleep with Camila. I walk quietly down the hall to her room. "Mila are you awake?" "Morgan what are you doing out of bed?" Mom asks "Mom? What are you doing in Mila's bed?" "I asked you first and I wanted to apologize to her we fell asleep" I'm sure. "I can't sleep can I sleep with you guys?" "Sure get in" a sleepy Camila says. I get in bed with the and snuggle close to Mila, so does mom. "Are you two sure there's nothing else going on here?" I ask "no now go to sleep!" Mila says. I fall asleep thinking of ways to get them together.

*8am*
"They're so cute!" "I ship Camally" "they are such an adorable family" This is what I wake up. "What are you three doing?" I ask Lauren, Dinah and Normani who were standing in Camila's doorway taking pictures. "Just looking at the little family" Lauren says "no you're being crazy fan girls" a sleepy Mom says the girls laugh. Dinah takes more pictures, the flash keeps going off. "Pizza" Camila says in her sleep "would you guys stop you're gonna wake Mila up" mom says

Camila's POV
I wake up to a body lying to me. I bury myself into there side. "Mila are you wake?" "Sadly yes." I look up into the perfect brown eyes. Wait what!? I know I must be dreaming. "We're is Morgan I thought she went to sleep with us?" I ask "she and the girls went to get breakfast" I cuddled up to Ally again. "Come on Camz we should get up" she says setting down her phone. "No I wanna cuddle some more" I whine our eyes meet and her fare softened "fine five more minutes"

"We're back!" I hear Lauren yell from downstairs. Morgan comes into my room and sees us. "Foods here" "I'm gonna go get dressed" Ally says and leaves the room. Morgan come over to me and sits on the bed. "Do you like my mom?" She asks "I don't know"

*5pm*
Morgan's POV
We have been watching movies all day long. I've been cuddling with Camila all day, I think the other girls are getting jealous.Mom gets a text. "Troy's in town. He wants to go on a date." "You should go Ally. We will watch Morgan." Mani says "only if it okay with Morgan" "yeah" she goes upstairs to get dressed.

Thirty minutes later there a knock at the door. Mom comes down stairs and says goodbye to us and leaves. "I'm gonna go up to my room. I don't feel like watching a movie." Mila gets up and leave the movie room. Lauren leaves to and so does Normani. I go over and cuddle with Dinah. "Camila likes Ally doesn't she?" She asks me "Mila says she doesn't know" "she does I can see the way she looks at her."