A little truth

Soooo, I know I've been gone like forever. But I've seen the comments and the likes and knew I had to pull one together for you guys. I had gotten covid once again, the newest strain I guess, and was down for a while. I've got a compromised immune system so yeah. I'm going to try and get updates done a bit more regularly since I'm up and better.

This chapter is not all that fluffy, you get to find a new side of Bucky he doesn't show. He's not hiding his feelings in this one.

Also, introducing a new character to the plot😱👀

I really hope you guys enjoy this and continue to vote/comment!

Happy reading😊

When Bucky woke up, he tried to stretch but realized he couldn't move his arms. That immediately alerted the alarms inside his head. He opened his eyes and squinted from the light.

He looked down and seen his arms were strapped down, hell his whole body was. He was in some sort of medal box with windows. He struggled at the restraints, whining in frustration when he got nowhere.

He was panicking internally but on the outside he portrayed a calm facial expression. One of the many things he's learned over the years.

People take advantage of fear, so don't show it.

The other hydra men would leave him alone after seeing thar he wasn't panicking or looked scared when they pulled out the whip.

He shivered at the memory.

"Sergeant Barnes".

Bucky jumped at the voice, noticing a women walking into the room. Her heels clicking as she made her way to a small desk further away in the room.

Bucky glared daggers at her, balling his fist up.

"How are you feeling, sergeant Barnes?".

"M'bucky". He mumbled, dropping his gaze as he realized his voice didn't sound as tough as he wanted it to.

She smiled and sat down.

"Okay Bucky, how are you feeling hun?". She asked, her whole demeanor changed.

The soldier frowned, knowing what the women must have been thinking.

"M'not little". He muttered, but his voice was betraying him. It was soft, short and whiny.

"Of course not, hun. My mistake". She chuckled, picking up a stack of papers.

"Where's Steve?". Bucky asked, looking around the room like the man would magically appear.

The lady smiled at him, clearing her throat, then turning back to her papers.

"So Bucky, I'm here to give you a psychological examination, also a class number and determination test".

Something burned inside buckys chest when the women clearly ignored him.

"To begin-"

"I asked you, where is Steve?!". The brunette growled, the plates in his medal arm adjusting.

"I am not at liberty to give you that information, Mr.Barnes. I am only here for the examination". She explained, folding her hands on the table.

The burning in his chest became almost agonizing, his breath coming out short and rapid. His fist were balled up within the restraints.