Surprise is an understatement

Carolines P.O.V.

I'm so exited for tonight, I wrote in my newest blog post, because it's date night. I was sitting outside the mystic falls grill on my computer doing some good old bloggin.
Suddenly Stefan sat next to me.
"Hey" he said. He looked like he had to get something off his chest.
I nodded a greeting back.
"So I wanted to tell you before the meeting that I really like you."
I wasn't that surprised because before I started liking Klaus, me and Stefan had some moments. But I was with Klaus now and Stefan had Lily (is that her name..oh whatever). I looked at him and said confidently " I used to like you too but I'm dating Klaus and you're dating someone too. Not only that I really like Klaus."
He looked down but didn't seem that surprised; I guessed that but I had to say it once. He ran off and before I knew it, it was time to get dressed for the date. Now Klaus had said to wear something cute but casual. So I wore a nice little summer dress with these nude heels. Then Klaus was picking me up and he was wearing this button down t-shirt and some shorts (he looked hot). Ready to go princess he said to me and instantly my stomach filled with butterflys. I loved it when he called me princess. So a couple minutes later we reached the lake.
Klaus laid down a blanket and got out a picnic basket. He started lighting candles and getting out wine. As he did this I watched the sky turn millions of colors. When I turned around to comment on this to Klaus, I saw that he was kneeling down on one knee and he was getting a tiny box out of his pocket.
"Caroline Forbes" he said looking at me "I've loved you since the moment I've laid eyes on you and I want to spend an eternity with you" At this point my eyes were filling with tears. "Will you marry me" he said opening the box to reveal the most gorgeous ring ever. It had one cicular diamond in the middle and tinier ones around it. Without pausing to think I said the word that would change my life forever "yes."

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!! Do you like the surprise? Now if you're worrying about Stefan ruining the wedding, don't worry that will never happen. I want Klaroline together so bad!!! But I added a bit of Steroline just for the people who ship Steroline more than Klaroline
- Serena