Hey I know that name

Elena P.O.V

15 minutes later I was still too stunned to speak. Stefan was looking at me his face full of concern. I heard a knock on the front door and Stefan said "that should be my brother."

He went downstairs and a couple minutes later came up with apparently his brother.

"So you lost your memory" the brother said "oh and my name is Damon." All of a sudden a little brightness came into my brain " hey I know that name" I said.

"What do you mean, you didn't know Damon a year ago" Stefan said questionaly.

Damon was looking around nervously at this point. Me and Stefan were looking at him at this point. "So" I asked Damon " how do you explain that?" Damon sighed and said pretty reluctantly,

"Well it started a year ago when I was in Mystic Falls searching for Katherine and I met Elena. I told her my story, a short version, and then compelled her to forget everything except my name. I did it for the laughs mostly and then I brought her home."

After he finished his story he quickly said goodbye and left. Stefan then explained everything else from my missing year, like the world of the supernatural and just the facts of the past year.

I then decided I needed to speak to someone besides Stefan or Damon so I called Jeremy.

Jeremy: Hey

Elena: Hey Jer

Jeremy: It must be tough losing a whole year of your memory, some bad stuff happened

Elena: I know, so I gotta go, I just wanted to hear a friendly voice

Jeremy: Bye

Elena: By

I then called Bonnie and asked her to come over.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!!! So now that we got that stuff over with we can get to some good stuff.

                            - Serena