That's too easy!

Elenas P.O.V.

Wow! Did that just happen. Did Damon Salvator just kiss me. But then he ran and I don't know why. I mean to be honest I kind of wanted him to kiss me for weeks now. But both me and him know that it was too close to the breakup and none of us wants to hurt Stefan. Stefan is now one of my best friends considering he's known me for a about a year, so when we talk it's mostly him doing the talking. I need to talk to Damon but knowing him he's probably drunk right now or with Alaric. I should probably start by checking his house, then go to the mystic falls grill, and lastly check Alarics apartment.

When I get to Damons house I go  around back and see him staring up at the sky probably thinking about the kiss. I go to stand next to him and say calmly "hey."

He looks over at me and says quietly "hey."

"So we need to talk" I say.

"Yeah I know it was a big" he says even more silent.

"Actually, I kind of liked it" I say cutting him off before he could finish what he was about to say. He looked over at me and smiled and leaned down about to kiss me when we hear the front door open. We quickly separate and go inside to find Stefan coming in the door with a girl.

"Hey guys" he says to us happily " this is my new girlfriend Ivy."

Me and Damon looked at each other surprised but in the back of my head I had a lingering feeling that maybe now me and Damon could date.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!! In the next part I'm going to introduce klaroline, one of my top 5 favorite tvd ships. So get ready for that.

                               -Serena