Klaroline

Carolines P.O.V.

I feel so bad for Elena, I mean it would be terrible if I lost a whole year of my memory. So much has happened this past year for me: I started dated Tyler, I broke up with Tyler, I met Klaus, and finally the most important thing of all I won Miss Mystic Falls! Now more on the Klaus topic, he's a British hybrid ( part vampire and part werewolf) but he's not the best person in the world.

I looked up from reading a book when I heard a unmistakable  voice saying "there you are." It was Klaus and as he looked at me sitting on a park bench he sat next to me and said " you owe me a date." It was true of course. A few weeks ago someone had to distract Klaus and since it's common knowledge that he fancies me they picked me. But Klaus found out that I was the distraction and said he wouldn't do anything if I went on a date with him.

"Ok" I said then added "when."

" Tonight and don't worry about what to wear. I already picked something out for you and should be on your bed."

We then said are goodbyes and I headed home.

When I went into my bedroom I saw the most beautiful dress on my bed. It was a silver,blue strapless ballgown with some layers on the front and next to it was a tiara with vines and flowers on it. Then finally there was silver, blue high heels on the bed side table. Wow I thought as I went to take a shower; Klaus really knows his fashion. In about 2 hours I was dressed and ready and was just putting on the finishing touches to my makeup when I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. Since my mom wasn't home I slowly walked downstairs and opened the door. There stood Klaus in a black and white tux and he was so handsome that I was staring at him and he was staring at me. "You look beautiful" he said smiling slightly."

He then brought me out to a limo  that was parked outside and the inside of that limo was awesome with leg room and a mini bar stocked full of my favorite drinks and snacks. " So where are we going" I asked Klaus curiously.

" We are going to this fancy party that these people host every year, and this year they invited me." You mean compelled them I thought smiling to myself.

We went to the party and I had the time of my life: I danced, I ate, and I felt free for the first time in years. As I was grabbing my keys to open the front door I tuned toward Klaus and we walked slowly towards each other. He leaned in and we kissed for several minutes but I then heard my dog barking and had to go in and feed him.

I woke up on the morning feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. When I went downstairs and opened our  refrigerator and saw we literally had nothing to eat I decided to go to the farmers market. When I got there I saw they were all out of my favorite strawberries. 

"Looking for these love" Klaus said holding my favorite strawberries in his hand.

"Thank you" I said sweetly.

"May I talk to you privately for a couple of minutes he said looking around.

"Sure" I said and followed him to an alleyway.

"So.. I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend" he said shyly " We can keep it a secret if you want."

" Sure" I said happily " and I don't care if it's a secret or not." As I said that he looked the happiest he has ever been.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!!! So Caroline and Klaus are now dating! Oh and if I didn't capture Carolines sass just right, I'm sorry. I did try!!

                        - Serena