You must be joking

Elenas P.O.V.
I wake up to find myself in Damons bed. I don't remember much from last night. All I remember is me being turned into a vampire.
I'm still confused on how that happened. To be able to turn into a vampire you need to have vampire blood in your system. I didn't have any blood in my system, didn't I.
I heard someone walking up the stairs and down the hallway. Wow! Your senses really do increase. It turned out to be Damon.
"Hey" he said handing me some blood.
"Hey" I said, "So does anyone know that I'm a vampire."
"No. I wanted to see who you wanted to tell, first."
" I think we should tell Caroline first. I mean she's best with these kind of things."
He nodded, "I'll go and talk to her."

About an hour later I heard a hesitant knock on the door.
"Hey Caroline!" I scream and she walks in, with a huge yellow bow on her head."How did you know that it was me", she asked.
So Damon hasn't told her yet, I thought to myself.
"I'm a vampire" I yell at the same volume, and I'm sure if Caroline wasn't a vampire she would've fainted. But I could see her mulling it over in her brain and then she said, "how?"
I explained to her the whole fiasco and she grimaced as I told her about the car.
"How did you get vampire blood in your system, not that it's a bad thing, but you have a right to know."
" Maybe it was.." I said slowly, "Klaus."

Caroline automatically tensed up, " I don't think so, but who even knows anymore."
She grabbed her phone and called who I presume to be Klaus. Before he answered she asked me, " can I tell him about you?"
I nodded.
The conversation I heard was very intresting.
Caroline= Hey
Klaus=Hey what's up, love
Caroline= So Elenas a vampire
Klaus= Really
Caroline= Yeah, but to become a vampire she needed to have vampire blood in her system.
There was a pause
Caroline= Do you know anything about that?
Klaus= No
Caroline= Well I gotta go. I love you.
Klaus= I love you too.

She turned back to me. "So, you heard that right?"
I nodded again and then Damon walked in. "So, is it fine if I go and tell Stefan now. I feel like I have to considering were brothers."
"Yeah that's fine" I said, and Damon walked over to me and kissed me gently. "I love you" he said, " love you too" I said as he left the room.
Me and Care starting talking like old times when suddenly I heard a silent creaking noise of someone walking up the stairs.
Caroline made a shushing noise and she walked slowly to the door and walked out.
I heard a scream and I ran outside, whirling around to try to find her. I saw nothing. Except for a yellow bow being carried around by the wind.

Damons P.O.V.
I had left the house just over an hour ago, and yet I couldn't find Stefan. He wasn't at the town event, grill, or wandering around the town. I finally decided to check one more place, the church. I went in and saw no one, but as I went around to the graveyard in the back I saw Stefan leaning over a grave. I instantly knew who's grave it was. It was the grave of one's Miss Katherine Pierce. The grave is a fake one to fool the town into thinking that they actually killed all of those vampires so many years ago. But only a select few know that there are around 50 vampires, barely living, under this very church.
"Stefan" I said slowly trying not to freak him out.  He looked up and realized I was here. "So, why did you decide to have a graveyard party" I said trying to lighten the mood. Stefan leaned down and put 10 bright, yellow flowers on the grave. "Oh, you know to bring flowers and all."
"But, she's alive" I said knowingly.
"I know, but I like to think that I'm celebrating the death of human Katherine."
"We didn't even know her as a human."
"Yeah I know, but it's better than remembering the vampire side."

Vivid images of Katherine flash through my mind. I see Katherine killing, dancing, and smiling her dangerous smile. Did I forget to mention that Katherine is Elena's doppelganger.

I'm flashed back to the present as I hear someone suddenly appear next to me, it's Elena. She was in a panic.
"Someone took Caroline" she said and then looked at Stefan. "Have you told him yet?"
"No" I said as Stefan asked, "told me what?"
"Elena's a vampire...do you know who did it?" I asked Elena as Stefan stood there in shock. She shook her head and Stefan said slowly, "you must be joking."
"Nope!"

------------------------------------------------------
Hey Guys!!!! I hope you've liked this part!! A new character will be appearing soon.

                        -Serena