So...

Elenas P.O.V.

I stared at the grave, my hands shaking as I slowly placed bright, red flowers right in front of it. Though it's been weeks since I learned that my parents have died, it still feels like I have a hole in my heart where they use to be.
I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see that it's Caroline. I stare at her with some mixed feelings. I still don't like her and Klaus' relationship, but I've been getting use to it.
"So..I have some big news. But I don't know if you're going to like it or not." She says very nervously but with some exitement in her voice.
"Caroline, I would be happy for you..no matter what it is."
"I'm engaged!!!!!"
I stare at her in shock. "Omg, to whom. Tell me everything!!!"
She looks down before answering "to Klaus."
I stood there for several moments before rushing in for a hug. Caroline looked surprised at first but then hugged me back.
I pulled back and asked "So who's your bridesmaid?"
"Well I don't think Bonnie would do it considering Klaus...so I was thinking that maybe you could be my bridesmaid.
"Umm Yessssssss" I shouted and ran in for another hug.

An hour later, me and Caroline were still talking about the wedding. But now it was more of a serious conversation. "So, are you sure that this is want you want" I ask looking at the ring.
"Yes, I am" she said "but it's weird knowing that I will literally be married to him forever. Considering that we're both vampires or in his case a hybrid."
I pause before answering thinking about how I'm a human and I'm dating a vampire. "There's always divorce" I say jokingly.
"Oh shut up" she says playfully punching me.
"Well on a serious note...at least you have forever. I have a limited amount of time seeing as I'm human."
"Wow" I hear a voice behind me "you really have a gift; you can turn anything into something about you." I see that it's Rebekah and I sigh deeply wondering what she wants.
"What do you want" Caroline asks echoing my thoughts.
"Well considering you're my only friends" she says using air quotes for friends "I need to tell someone this."
Continuing she says, "Matt kissed me."
I look at her in shock. I really thought that Matt had no feelings for her, but maybe I was wrong. Seeing our shocked faces Rebekah turns on her heels and walks away.
"So..... that was awkward" Caroline said turning to me.
"Yeah..." I continue " I think I'm going to talk to Matt about this."
"Ok, bye!"
"Bye"

I stand up and walk back into town. I head towards the grill and I see Matt outside cleaning the tables.
"Hey Matt!"
He sees me and calls back "hey!"
"So I hear that you and Rebekah are now a thing."
"Oh yeah."
"I didn't think that you liked her."
"Well people change..don't they" he says looking at me pointedly " Well I gotta get back to work."
He walks back inside the grill. I stare at him as he goes. A little confused I turn around and then I see Damon walking towards me.
"Hey" he said leaning down for a quick kiss, "is everything ok?"
"It's just that Matt is acting weird ever since him and Rebekah.."
"Wait him and REBEKAH" he said cutting me off.
"Yeah, I guess that they kissed."
"Weird."
"I know" I say before walking down the street.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!!! So I hope that you like this part!!!
I just kept rewriting this part until I was satisfied but I'm still not completely happy with how it turned out.
-Serena