Chapter 21

Knock knock "come in" I said. Sonny walked in carrying someone. "Who is with you Sonny?" I asked. He turned the kid around in his arms. Dimitri Jr. "Bring him here." I said. Trying to sit up, Dante came in and immediately helped me sit up. "You need help Rose. You can't keep trying to do things on your own anymore." Dante said. I shrugged at him. "Give me my son." I said. Sonny handed him to Dante to give to me. Sonny quickly left the room. He hasn't been able to stay in the same room as me for long since I started to get really sick. "How's my boy?" I asked. "Good mama, just like last week and the week before. Or like the month before." Jr said. I laughed, but the laugh turned into a coughing fit. "Are you okay mama?" Jr asked. I nodded. "I wish you weren't sick." He said. "Me to, I wish I would get to see you grow up, fall in love, and have children of your own." I said. "Rose how is my beautiful wife today?" Dimitri asked. I smiled. "Good, come sit with our son and talk." I said. "Have you taken your medicine today?" He asked sitting down on the bed. I shook my head. "Jr will you go find Dante and tell him to get mommies medicine?" Dimitri asked. "Yes dad." He grumble and climb off the bed. "Why do you do that? You know I want to spend all my time left with my son." I said. "I know, but Rose the doctors say you don't have long. Plus with Lissa not agreeing to heal you and take away the cancer I want a little time with you myself. I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said.

3 months earlier

"Did you get the flowers I wanted for my funeral?" I asked. "Yes ma'am. Did you pick out the funeral card you wanted me to send to everyone once you die?" Taylor asked. I frowned at him. "Taylor we've been over this a hundred times since my failure to get my son back. Let. It. Go. Plus do you know how many people have wished for me to die. Granted they're already all dead themselves." I said smirking. "I'm going to have to guess and say hundreds no thousands want you dead Rose." Dante said by the door. I smiled at him. "I've come in here for business Rose. Dimitri is here to see you. He also brought a guest." Dante said. "Who is this guest and why did you let him in?" I asked. "I can't tell who the guest is, Dimitri said if I did you wouldn't grant him permission to see him and the guest." Dante said. "He also said your curiosity would get the better of you, he hopes." Dante added quickly. Damn him, he knows me to well. "Let him and the guest in." I said frowning. "Are you sure Rose?" Taylor asked still in the room. I picked up a card and handed it to him. "This is the card I want you to send to everyone when I die." I said flatly. "Mommy, mommy I'm coming. I'm coming. Just hang on for me." Someone shouted. A someone who sounded like he was roughly around 5 years old. That sound gave me the energy I never thought I would have again. I jumped out of bed swung that door open and dropped to my knees just in time to catch my son in my arms. "Oh baby, I missed you so much." I whispered into his ear. "I've missed you too mommy. Daddy says that you're sick. That you wanted to see me. You know mommy I've got alot to tell you. You've been gone for a long time. To long. You also missed my sixth birthday. I thought you where gonna be there Aunt Lissa said she sent you an invitation." Jr rattled on, about his birthday, how he's doing in school, just about anything, and I just sat on the floor and listen. I didn't notice anyone at first but when I looked up I saw him, he was looking at me and Jr "Can I help you with something Belikov?" I asked. "Why didn't you just tell us?" He asked. "All this fighting wouldn't of happened if you just told me." He added. "I did." I said. "No you didn't. I never got a call, message, anything telling me you where sick." Dimitri snapped. "Please don't yell at me I can't handle the stress." I said. "I did I sent Lissa a letter, explaining everything. She just kept telling me no." I said. "I asked to meet up so she could see me and understand. But she wouldn't. Kept saying she wasn't going to break her promise. Whatever that means." I added. I was looking at Jr he got distracted by the toys he brought with him when Dimitri started talking to me. But when he looked up at the mention of Lissa's name something was in his eyes like he knew something. "She did make a promise, one she always said she was going to keep. She promised grandma that if mommy showed any signs of a threat to me or anyone to never let mommy see me again. But mommy never showed to be a threat that's why I'm here. Aunt Lissa must of seen that you where okay to be with." Jr said. I nodded in agreement to him. "Can you get someone to take Jr away while we talk." Dimitri asked. I nodded. "Dante, Taylor, Sonny. Can you show Jr where the playroom is." I shouted. "Yes ma'am" they replied. Sonny picked up Jr and started to carry him. "Now what do we have to talk about?" I asked. "I never knew what Lissa promised and to who. I'm so sorry Rose please forgive me." He begged getting on his knees next to me. "How can you forgive someone when there is nothing to forgive? How can you forgive someone who never even knew what they were doing?" I asked Dimitri. "You can't forgive him, because he's already been forgiven." He said. I smiled at him. "Do you remember what you said in the cabin the last time we were ever alone?" I asked. He nodded. "You said you wanted to marry me, are you still willing to do that? Even though I did what I did?" I asked. He nodded, then kissed me.

Two weeks later.

"Do you Dimitri take Rose to be your wife?" Asked the priest. "I do" Dimitri said. "By the power invested in me you may kiss your bride." He said.

Present time

"Mommy I got your medicine." Jr shouted coming into my room. "Oh thank you baby." I said kissing him on the forehead. My breathing started getting harder, and harder. "Rose are you alright?" Dimitri asked. I looked at him then my son. "I love you both." I said with my last breath.

Lissa's POV

"Rose wake up, wake up. You can't leave your son like this." Dimitri shouted. I started to run. Please don't let me be late. I slammed into the door, and dropped to me knees. I'm to late, "when did she die?" I ask. Dimitri looked up at me, "a couple seconds ago." He said. There's enough time. I went up to her body and summed all the magic I could. When I thought it wasn't going to work, her eyes flew open. "I'm so sorry Rose." I said before passing out.

Okay guys this is the last chapter. Now I'm not sure if I'll do another book that goes on with this story. But I want to know if you guys want another book that carries on this story line. So PLEASE COMMENT and give me your opinions. Also thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. It really means alot to me. You guys are awesome. Truly awesome.