Chapter 9

Ever since I woke up from my coma my mother and Adrian had me on suicide watch. They were afraid I was going to hurt myself, in all truth I would if I didn't have someone there to remind me that I have his little one in me. I told Abe to stop looking it's been to long for them to even still be alive.

I told him to get tombstones for both Dimitri  and Christian. They were gonna tell Lissa that they stopped looking; but since it was my idea I said I was going too. Telling her and seeing her face after I told her broke my heart all over again. She's been really strong ever since I told her 3 weeks ago. I'm due at any moment, but this funeral/ saying goodbye might push me over and send me into labor. Abe got everything ready and had the gravestones in place. I was wearing a black dress Dimitri got me not to long after he found out I was pergnant.

When we pulled into Lissa's driveway what we were doing really hit me and I started to cry. His child is going to grow up fatherless just like him. I will raise him to be just like Dimitri, kind, caring, gentle, but fierce, and deadly at the same time. Lissa came out eyes all puff and red, she's been crying all morning.

When she got in the car I took her hand, "Everything is going to be okay." I said. She put a hand to her stomach, then I realized that she's pregnant too. "Oh Lissa why didn't you tell me?" I asked "Because I didn't know when the guys went missing and I didn't want to believe I was without Christian here." She replied her breath catching at the end. I squeezed her hand and she did the same silent tears coming down her face. We got to the cemetery the car ride there was silent, but it was at the same time filled with unasked what if's. Lissa and I hooked arms crying as we walked to final say goodbye to Dimitri and Christian.

2 days later

"Ahhhh.... get him out of me now." I screamed at the doctors. "We need you to give us one big push and he'll be here with us Mrs. Belikov." Doctor said. Yes after the funeral I went and got my last name changed. I breathed in a huge breathe and pushed, then let out my breathe to a loud crying that filled the room. "Can I see him? Please I need to see him." I said. "Yes you can, here is your new son Mrs. Belikov" they said. His eyes were just like his father. What little hair he had was just like him. I heard a gasp. I turned to see Olena with a hand to her mouth. "Come in please, meet your grandson." I said. She final looked at me and smiled. "He looks just like him when he was born." Olena said. I smiled. "What's his name?" She asked. I looked back at him "Dimitri Belikov Jr. I'm giving him his father's name." I said. The nurse came in after a few hours and said that I and the baby needed rest. I tried to tell her to go away that they were fine to stay as long as they want, but she just didn't listen. The baby and I were discharged a couple days later. We both went home to a fatherless house. But this was the last house Dimitri lived at and this is where I'm raising are child.

I hope you liked this chapter. I know it's short but the next one will probably pretty lengthy because we're jumping ahead 3 years. What happens in these three years without Dimitri. How will Lissa be with her child? Do you think Rose and Lissa will grow apart or closer?