Chapter 11

"What was his first word?" Dimitri asked. "Moo, I think he was trying to say mom but came out as moo." I said. I started laughing really hard. "Roza why are you laughing?" He said starting to laugh too. "Well Dimitri... I was just think of he's first cuss word." I said before going into the story.

Flashback

"Eddie do you have any new news?" I asked. "No Rose I dont, it's still the same damn boring news. It's still snowing." Eddie said. "Dammit..." Dimitri Jr. said looking at the tv frustrated. "Hey where did you learn that word from?" I asked. He got up took my hand in his and drag me to where Adrian was sitting. "Dammit I thought you had my back?" Adrian yelled at the xbox he was playing. I thought to myself there will be none of this in my house. So I hit Adrian on the head and went for the Xbox I got it all the way outside before Adrian realized what I was truly doing. "Dammit Rose don't you dare do what I think your doing." He said. I smirked. "Yeah mommy don't do it Dammit!!!!" Dimitri Jr said. I look at Adrian and saw that it dawn on him. He taught my 2 year old he's first cuss word. While the look only last 20 second before it turned to anger because I threw and broke it into a million pieces.

End of flashback

"Rose I thought it would of been you to teach him he's first cuss word." Dimitri said. I looked at him flabbergasted; I put my hand on my chest looking accused of something. He started laughing. I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I yelled through the house and got four okays back. I got to the door and did not expect to see the police at my front door. "Are you Rose Hathaway?" The officer asked. This had to be about Tasha's murder. "Yes, buts it's Rose Belikov now." I replied. "Ah Belikov's wife, I heard he got hitched then went missing. I'm so sorry for your los-" Dimitri interrupted them. "Roza who's at the door?"  Coming to my side he added in Russian. Which over the years Dimitri was missing I learned Russian fluently "Is there a problem Garrett?" He asked. "Yes there is, the station got a call saying someone was murder here. May we come in and search the premises?" Garrett asked. "Yes come in and look. I promise you won't find anything, because the call has to be a mistake and you guys misheard the information." I replied in Russian. I saw Dimitri looking at me from the corner of my eye. He was smiling and admiring me like he use to do back at the Academy. I waited by the front door while the cops searched the house. But while I was doing this someone else knocked on the door. I opened it to see Mason "EDDIE" I yelled before loosing consciousness.

Sorry it's so short and I'm posting this really late. But alot of things are going on in my family right now and I just didn't have time. But I'm starting to get more time... BTW it's Sunday which means The Walking Dead is on.... Soo  it's been a great day so far. Oh and I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Who called the cops? Who knows that there was a murder? Keep reading and it will be in the next chapter.