Chapter 12

Oh my god. Where am I at? Mason. Oh shit I'm in a huge predicament here. Wow I'm really screwed with this situation. Three years and now he comes after me? Come on why is he doing this. I crept up to the door. I heard footsteps coming; here is my chance to escape. When the door opened I didn't Lissa to walk through. "Lissa what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well it’s my house Rose." she replied. "Oh my god. Where's Dimitri? And Dimitri Jr?" I asked running down the steps three at a time. "Rose he's gone and he took Jr with him." Lissa said. I stopped moving and I stopped breathing to. He took my son, and left me. "Why would he leave me and take my son?" I said. "Oh no, calm down Rose. It’s not that he just took him with him to see he's family." She said. I let out a loud and long breath I had been holding. “Jesus Lissa lead with that next time.” I said. “What happened Lissa?” I asked. “None of us know. The doorbell rang we heard you call for Eddie in a panicked voice Dimitri sprinted to you and found you passed out on the ground.” She replied. “I don’t remember any of that. All I remember is seeing Dimitri meet Jr then going to bed.” I said. “How long do you think you’ve been asleep?” Lissa asked. “I don’t know a couple of hours.” I said. “Rose you’ve been asleep for 23 days.” She replied looking down at the ground. I lied to her, I couldn’t look at her anymore so I ran out the door and I didn’t stop until I got to my calm spot. Dimitri’s grave. I didn’t cry, or smile, or laugh, I stayed neutral through the whole time just staring this is not happening to me. I don’t know how many hours have passed but I finally come to the conclusion that I have to leave my family. They’ll get hurt if I stay and Eddie has to come along with me because Mason won’t stop until were both died. I went to my home to see Eddie was just home perfect just what I needed to be. “Eddie get your stuff packed now were leaving and you don’t have a choice. Now come on hurry we are not saying bye to anyone until he’s dead.” I said heading upstairs. “Rose what are you talking about?” Eddie asked. “Well Eddie I’m leaving my family behind to find and kill Mason.” I said. “He was the one who showed up at the door when I called your name. He had to of done something to me because I blacked out after that.” I said. “Okay but why do I have to go?” he asked. “Because he’s after you to and I’m taking all the danger away from my kid and husband.” I replied. “Now pack, take only what you need and we’ll be on are way. We’re going back to the states, he’ll be there and I think I know where he’s staying or I hope he’s there.” I said “Where do you think he is at?” Eddie asked. I didn’t answer until I was packed and he was almost done. “Spokane, were he was supposed to die in the first place. Sick bastard.” I said “Come on.” I added heading for the door. We got in the car and I started the engine, put the car in reverse and I said a silent goodbye to Dimitri and my son. I love you Dimitri and Jr.

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter. So we are headed back to the states. What is going to happen? What did Mason do to Rose? Find out in the next Chapter.. Also Comment what you think or want to happen in the next Chapter and your ideas might be in the next chapter… Thanks for reading…