Chapter 14

"Get out of the car." He said. I shook my head. I pulled out my gun from under my shirt. I know I use to think it was cheating but not since I almost go shot by a strigoi. I pointed it Alberta; "put the car in reverse now" I said through gritting teeth. Dimitri saw the gun and was now pulling on the door with strength I forgot he had. "Put down the gun Rose you don't want to do this" it was Lissa's voice. I felt the spirit she was raiding off. "Stop it Lissa I can't be compelled anymore." I said. "We know Mason is still alive." Dimitri said. "Put the car in reverse or die. I've lost my morals towards you the moment I found out you lied." I said. I guess the look on my face must of convinced her. "Go get him now" Dimitri shouted to someone. I almost had Alberta but then she stopped once she heard Dimitri. "Who is he getting?" I growled. She looked at me blankly  but I could smell fear on her. "Your son" with that I slammed the door open and started to run back into the woods. I heard Dimitri behind me and a couple other voices I didn't recognize. I didn't see him coming to busy I guess trying to get away. Adrian arm bar me straight to the ground. "Shit" I said. Next thing I know I've got cuffs around my wrist. "Don't trust me Comrade?" I asked. Don't get me wrong I love him and my son with everything I've got but they can't know that, they can't know what I've done. "I trust you, completely Roza. But if I allowed you to be uncuffed you could hurt these men. Plus your son wants to see you." Dimitri said. "Well I don't want to see you or him. So if you'd please let me go so I can go back to looking for Mason." I said. "Why keep looking when he's dead." He said. I shook my head. "He tried to kill Jr. Almost right after he found out you left. I killed him protecting Jr, you almost lost a son." Dimitri said. "He's not dead. He can't be dead." I said dropping to my knees. Dimitri knelt by me and lifted up my chin. "He is Rose I made sure we disintegrated his body right after I killed him." Dimitri replied with a sad look in his eyes. "I'm so sorry but I can't stay I have to go. Don't let him see his mother like this, let him have good memories of me." I begged. Finally letting my emotions show on my face. Dimitri was struggling right now to listen to me or drag me to his son that he promised most likely to let him see me. "No your going to see him and your going to atleast explain why you don't want to see any of the people you love." He said. I let my body go limp, it surprised Dimitri because he almost fell trying to stop me from falling; if I wasn't trying to fake it I would of laughed. "Rose? ROZA! What's wrong?" Dimitri said panick in his very sexy voice. I caught him. With all my strength I punched him with both fist considering there cuffed. But I clearly forgot about the others who where with him. Dimitri sat up smirking realizing that I forgot about them. "Nice one Rose." He said. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. "Because you so beautiful and aggressive. It just makes me even more attracted to you then I was before." He replied. "How about this for attraction, I killed 34 strigoi and 59 humans. Without guilt and without a blink of an eye." I said with a blank expression that he clearly bought and that I wasn't joking around. "You wouldn't, couldn't." He said. "Be careful Dimitri. Your using words that I user once. Everyone and thing changes with time." I said. He flinched. "Your a monster. Just like them." Dimitri said. I started laughing, "I told you to let me go, now you know why I can't be around him. I might slip and kill him along with you too." I said. "That's it. Thank you, your not lying about the kills but you have a good reason for it. Your guilty of what your son will think of you and I." He said. "Are you willing to take that chance?" I asked just as coldly. "Yes, it's because I love you." Something in me broke with those 3 words.

I know 2 chapters in one day. I'm just extremely bored and have nothing to do for the first time in like forever. Is Rose going to kept playing hardass or finally expect that Mason is dead and can go back to her family. But if she does will the guilt over ride and taking over her mental state? Hope you enjoyed the chapter.