Chapter 5

“Eddie what are you doing here? And how did you find me?” I asked final getting free.  “Well when I got to court so I could warn you about something then realized you were missing or just gone for a little bit; I thought I’d just wait for you to get back because there was no way he was going to find you. Then the Queen got a letter saying you were not returning you were moving here with Lissa. I just had to find you and warn you.” Eddie replied breathing a deep breathe at the end.

“Warn me about what?” I asked. “Someone from our past is alive and not dead. They want revenge Rose; you’re going to die if you’re found.” Eddie said looking me dead in the eye. There is no way he’s alive it’s impossible. “Eddie what you’re saying physically impossible you know that right.” I said. “You don’t think I know that. I thought he was gone to; that was until I saw him with my own eyes Rose. He is very much alive-“He said before Dimitri interrupted him “Rose are you out here?” “Shhhhhh… No one can know I’m here Rose.” Eddie whispered in my ear.

“Why can’t anyone know you’re here?” I asked. “Because you’re not the only one being hunted; how do you think I know he’s alive?” Eddie said starting to get frantic. I pulled him into a hug. We sat there for a couple minutes; Dimitri’s probably frantic just like Eddie was a couple minutes ago. “Eddie, come on stay with us; you can help protect me, I’m actual looking for a personal body guard.” I said smiling at him hoping he’d say yes. “Why do you need a bodyguard?” Eddie asked.

I looked him in the eyes and put a hand to my stomach. He’s eyes followed my movement and when his eyes landed on my stomach his eyes widen.  “Rose oh my gosh. Of course I’ll stay now. Mason won’t ever get near you.” Eddie said. I laughed a little bit. “Oh Eddie it’s just not Mason that’s after me; Tasha Christians aunt is after me to KILL ME because Dimitri picked me instead of her.” I said. He laughed. “Doesn’t she get it, nobody wants her; I mean even if I was blind I wouldn’t want her.” He said.

Crack

“What was that?” Eddie asked. “I don’t know” I said looking around completely alert. Then out of nowhere Eddie was on the ground arms pinned behind he’s back. Looks like my guards found us. “Rose why didn’t you answer me when I called out to you; I was really worried you were kidnapped. You scared Lissa too.” Dimitri said when the guards had Eddie restrained.

I leveled my eyes at him; I can’t believe him. I know he means well but come on I’m only 5 weeks pregnant; I think I’m fine for another couple weeks. “You know what Dimitri I’m done talking to you; until you figure out that I’m capable of being only without something going wrong. I don’t think Tasha is coming after me; you scared her. Plus when you release Eddie here I’m making him my personal body guard not you. It’s not because I’m mad at you; it’s because Eddie knows more about me and how I think and move. You know my moves in a fight; just not when I’m not.” I said. If I had a word to describe how he looked it would be flustered; but Dimitri never got flustered. “Dimitri are you all right?” I asked starting to get worried.

“Yes, can we get inside now it’s starting to get cold?” Dimitri said. I nodded my head completely forgetting that I’m mad at him for overreacting. I wrapped my arms around him and he led us into the house. Lissa was pacing the floor then looked up when she heard someone enter. “Rose where did you go?” Lissa asked “Just for a walk sorry to worry you.” I said. Then Eddie came into view; Lissa saw him and ran to him firing off questions left and right. “Lissa leave Eddie alone, he came to visit me but got here early and surprised me.” I said. “It’s time to eat what’s taking so long?” Adrian hollered from the dining room. “Adrian’s here too.” Eddie said

“Yeah the only one missing is Mason” Dimitri said. Eddie and I froze in are spots he couldn’t possible know he was still alive Eddie and I agreed not to tell anyone until he showed up and tried to kill us. “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to bring up a sore subject he’s gone and never coming back.” Dimitri said. Eddie and I relaxed; Dimitri seeing that we accepted his apology and moved to the dining room and started talking to Adrian; Christian and Lissa followed leaving my guards, Eddie, and I. “I think we should tell them.” Eddie whispered low enough just for me to here. “No never Dimitri will never let me leave the house; I can’t be stuck in this house all day I’ll go insane. Plus I have a job interview Lissa set up for me tomorrow; and we need the money bad so when the baby comes we won’t be broke.” I said moving to the dining room clearly stating that the conversation was over. Dinner went well; we all talked about the good ole days before things got so crazy.

I guess I fell asleep on the couch when we went into the living room to watch a movie Lissa brought over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nestled his neck. “You’re such a faker Roza.” Dimitri said. He laughed. “I know but I’m so tired and I don’t want to walk.” I said. He laughed again.

“We have a full house soon to be more.” He said putting his hand on my stomach. I smiled and nodded my head. He laid me on the bed and I went to sleep right as my head hit the pillow…. When I woke up in the morning it was to Dimitri coming out of the bathroom butt naked. Let’s just say it was a beautiful sight. I guess he thought I was still asleep because when I sat up in the bed, he jerked a little and put a hand on his heart. “Roza you scared me to death.” He said looking me in the eyes. Wow his eyes never fail to give me butterflies.

Time to tease since he teased me; I got out of bed and took off my shirt. I could feel he’s eyes on me eying me with each step I took. I then unhooked my bra and threw it on the ground; then pulled down my shorts and thong with it. I heard footsteps coming towards me and realize Dimitri was coming towards me; so I hurried to the bathroom and got in the shower. Hearing the door close and lock I stifled a laugh; then I felt arms around me.

“You know it’s not nice to tease me, that’s how we got this little one growing in your stomach.” Dimitri whispered in my ear. “I have an interview you coming along with Eddie and I?” I asked. “I could to some errands while you’re in the interview.” He said. “Great so it’s a deal. Now get out I need to get ready.” I said.  He got out and I got ready in 12 minutes and we were on are way to the interview. I was kind of getting nervous that I wouldn’t get the job.

Will Rose get a job? You’ll see in the next Chapter; hope you enjoyed the Chapter. Tell me what you guys think about Mason still being alive. Why does Mason want to kill them when he once loved them?