Chapter 2 - The First Days On Set

A/N: WARNINGS: Trigger warning for: Drug and Alcohol Use, Violence, Gore, Death, Abuse.

Please be aware of those triggers as the story goes on. Each chapter will have trigger warnings across the top just in case. IF ANY OF THOSE BOTHER YOU, DO NOT READ THIS STORY.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to DM me or comment on the chapter.

Thanks and Enjoy!

-Lok

QUICK EDIT - Y/N is non-binary - using They/Them pronouns and the Mx. honorific. <3

-----------------------

POV: Y/N

Today was the first day on set and I am rather nervous. Action films were one thing, but this was horror. Things were different. As the three of us arrived on set, Tom and Liz were both taken quickly to makeup, leaving me alone with Matt.

"Morning, boss. I got you some coffee. I wasn't sure how you took it, so I have a few options. Hot, black, with cream and sugar on the side. If that doesn't work, I grabbed a iced coffee with mocha, cream and sugar." He held up two cups of coffee.

"Um..." Instantly overwhelmed, I took the hot coffee out of reflex. "I will take any coffee I get, with a few exceptions."

"You are allergic to coconut... and two medications that I have written down in my notebook." He responded. "You also prefer red meat to fish. I spoke to Liz's assistant from the Marvel movies. Steph had a ton of notes regarding you, Tom and Liz."

I arched my eyebrow, but remained silent. I sipped the coffee, not bothering to add anything to it. The bitter liquid barely registered its flavor before I had already swallowed it.

"Anything else about me that you know?" I asked, curious about what else he knew.

He rattled off my birthday, as well as my birth location. My siblings' names, my parents' names as well as their deaths. "When they died, you were taken in by your uncle Robert Englund, who is one of the most known horror actors of all time. That's probably where you get the whole idea of being an actor."

"Ok... got it. You know a lot more than I thought." I shifted on my feet and finished the coffee. "So what do I have first? Makeup? Costume?"

"Wardrobe needs to speak to you and James. Follow me." He led the way to the wardrobe department.

As I walked in, I spotted James talking to one of the costume people. In front of them were several masks.

"Y/N! Come in. We have some options for you." James welcomed me into the room and introduced me to my personal costume person. She would be handling both sets of my costumes. The Killer and the scientist Wife, as my character presented as female. "So first is this one, it's a solid piece, covers your full face, with eye holes for vision." He held up a hard plastic black face mask. I slipped it on, but it just didn't feel right. Handing it back, he grabbed another. It was a rubber looking blank face, again with eye holes open. I didn't bother to try it on, shaking my head. My eyes landed on the final mask option, skipping over the three or four others. It was a simple black balaclava.

"That one." I pointed to it. They both looked at me and then back to each other.

"Ok. I'll add it to your costumes. You have two jumpsuits that you need to choose from, but based on the mask, the first would be best." she pointed to a black slightly baggy jumpsuit, with black sneakers to go with. "Now for your scientist look, I know that you are more of a pants and button downs type of person, so we have you set with slacks and button downs, in neutral colors; black, blue and khaki pants; brighter colored shirts. We really want to contrast the dark killer look."