Chapter 12 - Blood Red Carpet

WARNINGS: Trigger warning for: Slight Panic Attack.

Thanks and Enjoy!

-Lok

QUICK EDIT - Y/N is non-binary - using They/Them pronouns and the Mx. honorific. <3

-------------------------

POV: Third Person

The red carpet was in full swing, several of the stars had already arrived and begun to walk the carpet. The lead actor of the movie had yet to arrive and it was their arrival that everyone was waiting for. A dark limo pulled up to the end of the red carpet and the door popped open. Out stepped Tom Hiddleston, his black pants and jacket framed his body nicely. He offered his hand to the next person in the limo. Out came Elizabeth Olsen, a gorgeous navy blue dress hugging her figure just so. Liz stepped to the side as another figure stepped out.

Y/N Y/L/N, in a pair of black pants, a navy shirt and a black vest stood up straight, head held high. They took a deep breath and looked at their lovers. All three seemed to have a silent conversation, before Liz took a spot between the two taller figures.

It took the trio about twenty minutes to get through the line of photographers and over to the interviewers.

"Y/N!" one interviewer called, catching the young star's attention.

-----------

POV: Y/N

"Y/N!" I heard my name and went over to the person.

"Hey!" I answered back, smiling.

"Candace Wright, E! New." The interviewer introduced herself. "You look amazing. Can you tell us what you are wearing?"

"Sure. Tom, Liz and I are all wearing custom The Row outfits. The Olsen Twins so kindly created these outfits for us, matching the color of Liz's dress to Tom and I's shirts. And its so soft!" I offered her my sleeve. "Feel it!"

She rubbed her fingers over the sleeve of my shirt and smiled. "It is soft! That's so cool." She looked at me, and nodded. "So, how are you feeling now that everything about your last year has been pushed out into the open?"

I took a breath and shifted on my feet. "It's scary and freeing at the same time. I don't have to hide my struggles anymore, but at the same time, the pressure of being someone that people in similar situations can look to, it can get a bit overwhelming honestly. I'm only human, despite being a superhero for Marvel."

"Understandable. So what can we expect from the movie?" She kindly went to a different topic.

We chatted about the movie for a few moments before I was moved further down the interview line.

"CBS Entertainment News!" The next interviewer introduced himself as he started asking questions about the movie along with any other projects I might be working on. The conversation lasted only a few moments before I was once again moved to another interviewer.

"Clevver News!" The next woman smiled brightly.

"Oh I love yall. Clevver always has some of the best writing." I complimented. We went over my clothes and the movie details, before she lowered her microphone and leaned in a bit.

"Off the record, between you and me. How are you actually? This has got to be overwhelming for you." She asked.

I leaned forward a bit more, whispering. "It is. But I have a great team behind me. Thank you for asking, off the record of course."

"I've been where you were..." She pulled the long sleeve of her shirt up a bit to show the scar that graced her own arm. "If you ever need to talk to someone who's been there... I'm available." She slyly handed me a business card and nodded. I nodded back, slipping the card into my pocket. "On the record, So are you excited about tonight?"