Chapter 4 - The Blood Drips Down

A/N: Two things. 

1. Happy Birthday Nico. <3 (and Happy Birthday Scarlett) 

2. The photo above is from a Halloween advert for a fake bloody hammer. Don't come at me. 

WARNINGS: Trigger warning for: Drug and Alcohol Use, Violence, Gore, Death, Abuse.

Please be aware of those triggers as the story goes on. Each chapter will have trigger warnings across the top just in case. IF ANY OF THOSE BOTHER YOU, DO NOT READ THIS STORY.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to DM me or comment on the chapter.

Thanks and Enjoy!

-Lok

QUICK EDIT - Y/N is non-binary - using They/Them pronouns and the Mx. honorific. <3

-------------------------------------------

--Previously--

(POV: LIZ)

"She had no ill intent, darlin, Liz did what she did to wake you up." Tom explained, rubbing Y/N's back. "Do you wanna tell us why you were screaming?"

Y/N shook her head, pulling away from the two of us. They stood and headed out of the main bedroom.

-----

POV: Y/N

It had been a week and a half since that first nightmare and I hadn't had one since. I also hadn't gotten any better. I was still sick, it seemed like any time I ate on set, I would get violently ill for days at a time. I had begun bringing pre-packed snacks that I would eat while on break from my scenes and that seemed to help; but I was still getting sick. I'd been to the doctors a few times, had every test I could think of ran, but nothing had been found. I shook it off, putting the sickness down to stress, and pushed on.

I knew today would be another murder scene filmed. This time with Hemsworth. I had seen my script, and I knew that I would need to be solid around a prop gun today.

Both Hemsworth and I stood with the prop master, going over the safety of the scene. The gun itself would not be fired. No projectiles would be used with this specific gun, which made the likelihood of something going wrong very slim, but we would still treat it like a fully loaded gun. I grew up around guns so the gun itself didn't bother me.

"You two ready?" James asked, looking at Hemsworth and myself. I looked at Hemsworth. He smiled back at me and nodded. I nodded back, slipping my mask into place. "Places then."

James disappeared behind the camera and left Hemsworth and I to get into place. My jumpsuit was unzipped slightly, to allow for me to use a shoulder holster for the prop gun. I slipped the gun into place and cracked my knuckles. Hemsworth stepped just in front of me as our blocking instructed and waited for the magic words.

"ACTION!"

SCENE

Killer - Y/N      ------      Charlie - Hemsworth

Killer - "Charlie, you are here because you are a gang member. You've killed three teens, ordered the deaths of many more." Kicks the back of his legs, forcing him to his knees.

Charlie - "You are fucked when I get ahold of you." Goes to stand.

Killer - "You won't get the chance, Charlie. In front of you is a notepad and a pen. Confess your sins and your death will be quick."