Chapter 7 - Impending Overdose

WARNINGS: Trigger warning for: Self Harm, Drug Use, Violence, Gore, Death.

Please be aware of those triggers as the story goes on. Each chapter will have trigger warnings across the top just in case. IF ANY OF THOSE BOTHER YOU, DO NOT READ THIS STORY.

If you have any suggestions, feel free to DM me or comment on the chapter.

Thanks and Enjoy!

-Lok

QUICK EDIT - Y/N is non-binary - using They/Them pronouns and the Mx. honorific. <3

-------------------------

POV: Y/N

I was on set early today, just Holland, the crew, James and I.

"Are you doing alright, Y/N?" Holland asked, his accent already gone in preparation for his role.

"I'm fine and I really wish everyone would stop asking me that. I had a bad day. I got some rest, got new meds, I'm fine." I snapped. Every time I see someone, they ask me the same damn questions and it's starting to piss me off.

"I get it. I'm sure everyone has been asking the same question since it happened." He nodded. "If you ever wanna get away from everyone, let me know. I've got an extra room that you can crash in if you need it."

I nodded, filing the information away for later. James called the two of us over and we chatted for a few minutes going over the scene.

"Y/N if you need a break, please just speak up. We have as long as we need to get this scene, ok?" James spoke up, a small smile on his face. His hand brushed my upper arm where my morning release was located. I bit my bottom lip to keep from flinching.

"Got it." I said, pulling backwards a little.

"Well then, places please. Tom, the team will help get you strapped down." Tom and James disappeared onto the set as I took a breath. Without a second thought, I went to where my starting place was, and waited for the start of the scene.

SCENE

Killer - Y/N ---- Lewis - Holland

Killer - "Good morning, Lewis." Standing to the left of the table Lewis is strapped down to. He has an IV in his arm, which is slowly dripping a saline bag into the man. The table is tilted so that he is slightly standing at about a fifty degree angle.

Lewis - "Who are you and what is this?" Tries to pull arms up, only for the ropes to tighten slightly.

Killer - Laughs softly. "You won't get free. Don't bother to struggle, it only makes the bonds tighten. If you look directly in front of you, you will see a camera. It is currently recording our little conversation. You have two options. Option number 1 - Admit your crimes, accept responsibility."

Lewis - "What's option 2?"

Killer - pulls out a vial of dark blue liquid. "I get to put this into your saline bag. Every time you refuse, I add another vial. I would honestly say you could survive three."

Lewis - "You are crazy."

Killer - "No... not really." gives a shrug, tilting head to the side. "So... Are you ready to admit your crimes?"

Lewis - "I haven't done anything wrong."

Killer - sighs, pulling out a needle and transferring the contents of the vial into the saline bag. The clear liquid inside tinting slightly blue. "That's one... I've got 11 more, but I doubt you will make it past 3."