Plans

Two days after the last dream got all hype up by her successful encounter with the wolf as her determination didn't disappoint her. The whole situation makes her smile like a maniac for a few days, it was the first time where they interact more than just staring at each other.

It's day 4 since she dreams about the wolf and their last encounter where she prayed for a peaceful night without any dream interruptions has been answered.

At first, she ignored it because probably it's just her imagination but on the 4th day it makes her think about it more than she would. The scene was playing at the back of her head and her university's work keeps on piling up making her stressed out.

As she keeps on having a non-dream sleep she kinda feels empty like something is not right or something isn't complete. It's like her soul felt empty as if she is just an empty vessel without her host thus making her mood easily irritated and because of that, she was very moody the whole time.

'I really hate this situation it makes me feel so powerless of my own situation and my own life now I kinda miss those times when I constantly dream of the huge majestic wolf'

While she cradles her head feeling lost. But just then her sister barges into the study room;

"Yo sissy, do you want to go on a short vacation with me?".

Karol looked confused as she changes her position and rested her chin on her hands.

"When? Where? And why all of the sudden?"

"Ermm, I don't know. I don't have any specific place in mind. I just thought you know let's leave the country and have free or away from this concrete jungle of us"

"Okay then ermm just the two of us or with mummy and daddy?"

"Then let's do a family trip how's that?"

Ask Sharon while smiling softly at her zombie-like sister. Karol think for a hot second as she slowly closed her laptop and then reply;

"Sure why not since I need some relax time,"

"Okay set then I'll arrange our transportation and hotels,"

"Brilliant idea"

"Okay then, I'll search for a good place and then we'll go there and oh yea we need to tell mummy daddy about this tonight or do you want to wait until I've searched everything?"

"Let's tell them later at dinner time so they'll be ready for this trip plus they need like less than a month or so for this trip to happen since because they kinda need to apply travel leaves and etc"

Karol smiles, raises her eyebrow at the same time opens her laptop and begins to type away. With that, her sister nods her head and takes her to leave the study room without closing the door which makes her sign deeply at the situation.

At almost the end of the dinner, Sharon slips her idea of the family's trip.

"Mummy Daddy do you wanna go on a family trip with us?"

"When?"

"On mummy's birthday which is on the 15th of August. It's been a while since we do a spontaneous trip plus I know Karol hates to celebrate her birthday so why not you get like 3 weeks' vacation duration?"

"Sure, why not"

Karol then interject the conversation while mid chewed her food.

"So we'll go on the 15th of August and return back on the 4th Sept?"

"Yes, we'll go on mummy's birthday and celebrate there since we all know you well Karol that you really hate the idea of celebrating your birthday so we celebrate it by travel around. At first, I want to make it a 2 weeks trip which is to fly on the 15th of August and return on both of your birthdays like a sandwich but then I bet we won't have any fun so why not 3 weeks"

Sharon reply as she laughs softly at her lame joke which her dad joins her that's accompanied by their mother softly giggling as she shakes her head whereas Karol look at them, shaking her head slightly, in a small sigh she said;

"Tell me again why I belong to this family,".

The night ends with the family laughing and having their family bonding time with each other as always before heading towards their own bedroom.

Everyone was lounging around in their own room after their family bonding time, few minutes after that Karol decided to lounge with her sister so she heads to her sister's room and knocks before entering.

"Sissy, it's me. Can I come in?"

"Come in"

"What are you doing?"

"Searching for places for us to visit on our 3 weeks' trip"

Sharon continue focusing on her phone to which Karol said; "Then let me search for a good place with you," as she takes Sharon's iPad that was at her side table.

"How's your MBA? Is it harder than you expected?"

"Not that hard since I know the basics like it's the back of my palm plus it's almost like what I currently do but if you compare to my other study then yes, definitely a little harder than my degree,"

Karol continues;

"Only if I didn't take a year off from my education path I'll be finishing my MBA at the age of 23, not 24"

"Baby girl, we all know and you yourself know that you needed that year off so don't be harsh on yourself,"

"Hmm"

Feeling the distance and hot stare from her side she look slightly to her left and meet with a bored, annoyed pair of eyes looking at her.

"What?! Is there something on my face?"

"Yes, there is. Your ugliness is on your face"

Sharon laughs at her own joke which earns her a smack on the face with a pillow from her sister who continuously hit her while saying;

"You are 4 years older than I am but still act like a kid,"

Hit after hit while Sharon tries to block it off.

"Okay, okay. Peace?"

"Peace"

Sharon smiles at her sister fully aware of the change of mood. She then adjusts her pillows while patting on the side of the bed indicating that she wants her sister's company which she compiles and make herself comfortable.

"Let's sleep now, I need to wake up early and you need to go to your university too,".

"Okay let's sleep now, goodnight sissy. Love you".

"Goodnight baby girl, love you too".