Back to Conry

The very morning Karol woke up early in the morning feeling restless and uneasy as she straight away went to check on Luka who was still sleeping. She then walks back to her room as she heard her phone blaring.

"Hello"

"Sorry, come again"

"How come?"

"I specifically told you to handle this shit, Brian! Don't make me replace you with another cause I will" 

She said in a low angry tone.

"Shit Brian, why didn't you tell me yesterday night?"

"Okay, meet me at Conry,"

She straight away hangs up the phone and calls her assistant.

"Hello, Jess, could you book me a flight to Conry now, if there isn't any then get me a private jet, economy or whatever, I don't care just get me anything," 

She informs then straight hangs up the phone before she seat down to write a letter to Christian.

After finishing writing the letter to her mate, she then heads over to freshen up and then check on her son again, saying goodbye, kissing him and putting the letter on top of his dressing table before exiting the room and heading downstairs.

"Guys morning," 

She enters the kitchen area and straight away takes a bite of her sister's sandwich before stealing another from her plate.

"Morning" reply to everyone present in the kitchen.

"Guys, I'll be leaving for Conry now due to an unforeseen incident happening at my office and mummy daddy please help me take care of Luka while I'm away,"

"Don't worry Aunty, Luka will have me to play with and also baby Keira," said Lex while smiling.

"Oh, my sweet boy Lex thank you. You are the best"

"As Rex said we will take good care of Luka and when are you coming back?"

"Not that long probably within a month depending on the damage that has been done. Anyway, I got to go now and thank you, everyone," 

She walks out from the kitchen area and grabbed her cabin-size luggage before exiting the house and entering the cab.

As soon as she arrived at the airport she then rushes over to Gate A where she needs to rush over again to Gate 4 with minutes left she on-board on the economy seat.

The moment she landed, she got out rushed towards the exit gate and spotted Jess and Brian waiting for her.

"Let's go guys, straight to the office,"

"What's the damage?" asked Karol as she looks at Jess's laptop who still searching for the evidence picture.

"2 injured and our computer room, meeting room and your room got damaged" reply Jess as she hands over the laptop.

"Again! I know what you did 12 years ago. Clue: Conry?! What the fuck did I do last 12 years ago?"

"Do the two of you know what this shithead was talking about?" asked Karol as she looks at Jess and Brian

"We don't and who will remember shit that happens 12 years ago," said Jess as pressed next to show the other picture.

"Did you talk to the victim?"

"Yes I did and they say that they can't remember who did that because they were knocked out cold" replied Brian as he focuses back on driving.

"Hmm, and the CCTV was off, right? Off or hacked?"

"The second victim said that the place has a circuit breaker that's why he went to the core room to get it back up but when he enters the computer room to enter the core room he was being attacked from behind" replied Brian.

"What about the other victim?"

"She said that when she was on her way to the ground floor she felt that someone was following her from behind so she went down to the security floor but as she was on her way there she felt someone bolt into her and knock her out" reply Brian

"Hmm, and there's no evidence that can support their statements right,"

"Yes mam and the weird things are right in the report stated a circuit breakout and another stated someone deliberately shut down the whole building's electric and I think that the perpetrator knows that it takes 30-50 seconds for the emergency backup power to back up the whole building so within that time they could have knocked them out and shut the security camera down" explained Brian.

"Are you saying that we have a mole in our company?" 

"I think we have,"

"For what? Our business is a real estate business that doesn't require anything or give any benefits to them. Fuck! Is this because of revenge?"

"Might be mam,".

"It is" reply Jess as she stated it out clearly.

"You can see here mam, the pattern and the notes stated that he knows what you did 12 years ago and it's a revenge plan, at first they targeted Filtiarn then he hit here and now with a casualty in which I bet that person has a vendetta over you"

"Hmm, let's get down and check on the damage,"

After carefully examining everything the restoration then took place with a slightly different design to catch the perpetrator which only Karol, Jess, Brian and the restoration team knows about.

After that the trio went back to her grandparent's house to gather information and details about what happened last 12 years ago this is why now she's standing in front of the Aspen Family.

"Sorry to bother you but I need some food too," 

She enters the kitchen when everyone was busy taking their seats.

"Karol! What a pleasant surprise"

"Oh my Karol, come and have lunch with us,"

"Yes come and seat with us,"

"Thank you, guys,"

After food, Karol follows Peter, Pepper, Leo and Lovel to their home meeting office that equips with a soundproof system.