Bully: Part 2

Karol walks endlessly, turning left and right but still couldn't find the main hall where the party is held the one who found her is none other than Christian, her mate.

"There you are. I was searching for you everywhere" He walks towards her from the opposite side in the direction.

Karol felt relief as she walk over towards Christian while telling him; "I was walking endlessly and still couldn't find the exit from this maze place,"

Christian smiled lovingly at her as he jokingly said; "I knew you would get lost in this place," he quickly linked their arms together as he adds; "Thank goddess my intuition was right on finding you" As they both walk slowly toward the party and enjoying their time together.

Out of nowhere, a feminine voice calling "Christian," could be heard that was coming from behind that making both of them turn around to look at the feminine voice.

Christian instantly releases an exhausted exhale, "Yes, Blair," in a flat tone that makes Karol subconsciously raise her left eyebrow for a split second.

"I need to talk to you"

"Then talk," 

"Alone, Christian. I need to talk to you alone"

"Just tell us what is it, Blair," 

"It's regarding our business," 

Karol instantly knows what is going on, so she gives them space, "Okay, then you two talk. I'll walk back to the party" She quickly pulls her hands away from their linked arms and walks straight past Blair without looking back.

Cooly walk away leaving them behind yet the direction that she choose is the wrong direction but before Christian could say something to her, Blair was there to cut his words and drag his focus on their 'business'.

Although Karol walks away from them in an impetuous yet she couldn't help herself but mumble hate words towards both of them which make her bump into another handsome man that was sturdy as a rock.

Like a classic hero and heroine bumping into each other pose, the handsome man supports Karol's back effortlessly while she holds onto his sleeve for her dear life. 

"Sorry," 

"No worries, you okay?" asked the handsome man as he slowly lifts her while looking at her which makes her more embarrassed at her action. She quickly said; "Yes and thanks" then walks away.

Karol quickens her steps, leaving the handsome man behind but crossing paths with the bully again the very scene from before as they drag Sam with them by his collar away from everyone.

She instantly saw red as she was annoyed and angry at the whole situation so she power walks towards their direction and once again she bumped into the same handsome man.

"You should stop bumping into me or else I might fall for you," 

Said the handsome man in his low voice while chuckling as they are in the same position as the previous encounter. This time she couldn't care less about him as her concern was Sam.

Karol quickly straightens herself up and look at the man; "Sorry, was in a hurry and thanks again," in her business-like voice then walks away from him but towards the bully's direction.

"Hey, why are you in such a hurry?"

She ignores him and resumes her power walk toward the backyard knowing that Sam might be needed her help against the bully. Her guess was right, the moment she arrived at the backyard Sam was getting beaten by the bullies again.

"Hey, asshole," 

"Seriously, again," 

"Gosh, mind your fucking business lady," said bully number 2 as she turns around and looked at Karol.

"Well his business is my business and you bully him again," 

"Walk away while you still can lady," said bully number 1 as she releases Sam's collar.

She moved towards them and pointed at Sam; "Why would I walk away when you two bash at my friend," as she folds her arms.

The other bully snickered at her words; "This piece of shit is your friend? This nobody? This path-" but her words were cut by Karol as she breathed fire right in front of them.

"This cute boy of mine is my friend, he's someone that I consider a friend and he has more dignity and courage than you two bullies," 

"Looks like she wants some of the action too," said bully number 2 to bully number 1 while bully number too walk over toward her; "Don't cry to your mama if you get hurt stupid lady because you bring this upon yourself," while flexing her fist.

Karol snickered at them, smirking at their action of cracking their knuckles; "Then don't mind if I teach you two a lesson 'cause you seriously need them," as she ties her hair up.

Without wasting any time bully number 2 dashed towards her with her fist directed towards Karol's face but in one motion she dodges her attack making her almost trip over.

Then bully number 1 dashed towards Karol as she held up both of her fists in a boxing style trying to attack Karol's face and body but her attack was futile as she swiftly dodge everything that was coming at her.

Bully number 1 gets annoyed at Karol; "Asshole, fight like a real man. Don't dodge you fucker" as all of her moves as being dodged by her.

"Hmm, fine"

She switches her position from defence mode to attack mode in a swift transition as she moves forward toward them in both attack and defence form. This time around, she dashed at them while her focus was on bully number 1 as she is the one who gets physical with Sam.

"I always fight like a lady," said Karol as she manages to hit bully number 1's arms making her drop both of her arms and receive a powerful slap from her.

Bully number 2 was knocked down by the power slap that resounds in the air making her cradle her left cheek as she looked at her in awe and shock.

Bully number 1 then charges towards her with vengeance but her action was deflected again by Karol and this time she punches the bully's stomach making her stumble to the ground while cradling her stomach.

Karol walks over towards them as they hurdle around together; "There. I did warn you two not to be a bully, aren't I? Now you two have tested your own medicine so the next time don't you dare bully my friend here or any other people just because they're weak then you got it?" while she looks down at them as if they are bunch of flies.

She then rolls her eyes at them before walking over to Sam, who's currently cradling his dislocated shoulder while looking at her as if she's his knight in shining armour. 

She helped him up and slowly walk over to the bullies at the same time holding onto Sam as the bullies were still laying down on the ground. She then says; "Never underestimate the power of a lady, ladies," before both of them walk away leaving the trash behind.

Unknowing to Karol that the handsome stranger followed her and watch everything unfold in silence.