Mira♥Laxus ®

This seemed to be most wanted so vola

Help
Guys I really need a new cover this book and others, if you could make one I'll do any couple you want! Or update any story just HELP ME

Enjoy~~~~♥♡♥

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♥

Laxus p.o.v

I wish Mirajane was here, I think of her eveyday, I want time to go faster and I wish it could go backwards so I can fix up everything and be with her also to say 'I love you Mirajane'. Ever since I was banished from Fairy Tail, I realised I loved her. Idiot.

Normal p.o.v

The white haired beauty of Fairy Tail, could of sworn she saw Laxus a moment ago. As she was grocery shopping and was leaving the store, she saw a glimpse of his head in the crowd. Mira shook her head it was someone else! Stop thinking about him.
Her emotions were wild, nervous and hopeful yet scared. Of what? Laxus afraid to see him again and melt or run into his arms. She walked with a heavy heart, one year since he was banished. Mirajane felt lonely when he had gone, could that mean something?

"Omph," she had bumped into someone, so lost in her thoughts"I'm sorry"

"Need help with that?"

Someone said behind her, hastily she turned round and saw Natsu.

"Oh yes thank you Natsu" she smiled

"Heh you're welcome"

Natsu took the bags off her and walked beside her silently "Mira... I need to talk to about something" he whispered suddenly

"Go ahead"

"I saw Laxus, he told me to tell you only you to meet him at the river near the guild today" Natsu whispered

"What why?"

"I don't know...I'll take all this," The fire dragon slayer lifted up the bags "to the guild you go see him quickly"

"Okay Natsu, thanks!"

"You're welcome nin-nin" Natsu said as if undercover

Mira chuckled, chipper suddenly. She squealed excitedly, not caring about the looks that she recieved. Laxus!!! She ran as fast she could, her dress wavering wildly as she sprinted. Some of the guild members saw her running and stopped her for a moment

"Hey Mira~ is something wrong?"

She stopped, smiled brightly and shook her head. Awe was in them, they hadn't seen Mira so happy in a long time.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Laxus p.o.v

Like a creep, I followed Mira, she was oblivious about presence for now. I wanted to go up to her and ask her out but I felt so nervous. I paced around as Mira was in a shop then I spotted Salamander drooling in front of a food stall. I hastily approach him, for he could help me.

"Natsu" I say my voice deep

"Ohh hah I thought I smelt you Laxus!" Natsu said, turning around with a big smile on lips"nice to see you again"

"Yeah..." I was a little surprised when he said that after what I did to the guild "I need to hurry, could you tell Mira to meet at the River near the Fairy tail and tell no one else"

His eyebrows lifted "you liiiikkkee heeerr" I hear suddenly

"Happy!?!"

"I heard everything" the blue cat said with a mocking tone

Normal p.o.v

"Whatever" Laxus yelled as he ran off in the distance. Red as Erzas hair was his fair face.

He reached the river and just sat down, trying to catch his breath. Waiting patiently for his loved one to arrive, he threw stones, thinking hard about everything that could go wrong. He sighed what if she's rejects me? How humiliating!, gritting his teeth in embarrassment he had risen within himself, he thoughts stopped when a sweet voice called his name.

"Laxus" Mira cried, huffing deeply

"Mirajane..." He stood up quick as lightning

"I love you!" They said in unison

The two blinked and ran to each other. Hugging as tightly as they could. Laxus ended up lifting up the white haired beauty and they shared a passionate kiss. That was a beginning of a beautiful story. They dated for 7 months. Happy the were, every moment they spent together although like every couple they had their downs. When Laxus was haughty Mira was there to tame him but when he was jealous there was no turning back to a brawl. Of course they announced their news to the Fairy tail members and they cheered, most were:

"Finally!"

"Nooo!

"Congratulations Mira!"

"Haha I told you guys!"

"Their so cute together~"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"Mira be mine" Laxus whispered seductively

It was their anniversary and Laxus was eager to make love. He loved her too much to force to do something she was uncomfortable with, but he thought the time was right. As the they lay om the bed, Laxus on top, Mira with confidence in her eyes. She wavered inside, she was nervous, she wanted to but was still afraid. Her lips reached Laxuss as a sign of readiness. They broke away after a few more kisses and then it became a tongue thing.

Softly, Laxus held her butt, squeezing it once in a while. Smooth hands ran up Laxuss chest, tracing his abs. Mira took off her shirt and revealed her breasts, Laxus instantly turned on, groping her. She gasped at the pleasure, his mouth moving all over. He slid his hand to Miras blue shorts then in her panties, touching and rubbing. Wet were her panties later Laxus stopped.

"I'm ready Laxus..." Mira groaned

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Alright Mira" he pecked her lips and threw off his pant and underwear also removing Miras

Then he pushed on slowly as Mira held him tightly, moaning loudly. Tears swelled near the corners of her eyes, she cried in pain very loudly. Laxus covered his lips over hers to relax her a little. The bed began to start creaking in a constant pace: slow, faster then super fast. Groaning and moaning in enjoyment, Mira moaned deeply feeling amazing. The bed gave one last sqeak when Laxus came, spurting inside Mira. They both sighed in bliss. Laxus rolled off her slowly and Mira was feeling tiredness take over. Pecking her forehead lovingly Laxus mumbled" I love you Mirajane"