Natsu♥Lucy part 1 ®

Sorryyyy for the lonnnnng wait !

This couple

Is Natsu X Lucy !

Anyway here goes

♥★★☆♡★♡☆♡☆♥☆♡☆♡☆♡★♡★★♥♡★★★☆☆♡★♥♥♥♡★★♡♡♡★☆★★☆★★♡♥♥♡♡★★★★★★★♡♥♥★★♡♡♡★☆♡♡♡☆♡♡♥♡♡★★★★★★♡♡♡★♡♡★★♡♡♡♥☆★♡♥♡★★♡♥♥♡★☆★♡♡☆★♡♥♡☆♡♥♥♡♥♡♡★♡☆♡♡♡★♡♡♥★★☆♡♥♥♥♡★★★★♡♡★♡♡♥♡♡★★★☆☆☆☆★♡♡☆♡♥♡♡★★♡★♡♡★♡★♡★♡★☆♡♡★♡♥♥♥♡♡★♡♡★♡♡★♥★★♥★♡★♥★♡

Natsu, Happy and Lucy had just arrived in Shirotsume town. Lucy was excited, it was her first mission after all ( that she got tricked into agreeing).

"I'm never riding a carriage again," Natsu complained.

"You say that every time," Happy said.

The dragon slayer groaned "lets get something to eat."

"Can't you eat your own fire?" Lucy questioned, curious about his abilities.

"Do eat your own celestial spirits?"

"Ehh no."

"Same thing."

After a while they stopped in front of a restaurant called RESTAURANT .

"Lets go in here!" Natsu grinned and pointed.

"You two go ahead," the blond said. Then walked off somewhere.

"What's with her? It'd be more fun to all eat together."

"Aye" Happy agreed.

♥♥♡♥♥

"Lets bring the fatty parts to Lucy!" Natsu exclaimed as he stuffed food his mouth.

"Looks like she likes fatty parts" Happy added.

"Since when did you decide I liked fatty foods?" A familiar voice snapped.

"Lu...cy..."

Natsus face turned bright red.

"It's true I look good in everything .. don't I ?" Lucy flaunted, posing confidently.

"It's t-true, " the dragon slayer blushed deeper.

"Huuuh ?!?" Happy and Lucy shouted in a unison.

"Er um ...nofing " Avoiding their eyes, he shoved food in his mouth hastily.

His onyx eyes scanned her up and down, again and again. He groaned as he realised how turned on how he was.

"Have you done eating yet Master ~ ?"

"Aye lets go!"

Later they arrived at Mr.Melons house and discussed what they had to do, after they found out that the reward went up to 2,000,000 the team became much more determined except ... Natsu.

"Natzu what's wrong?"

"Nothing the Melon family smell weird that's all," Natsu replied rubbing his chin.

They then got to the front of the mansion, Lucy got rejected for the job and felt like she lost most of her sex appeal. Before they knew it, the team had shown up a Duke Everlue's window. Natsu quickly melted the glass big enough for everyone to fit, then they noticed

"A bed room ... woah " Lucy awed, feeling the matress and feeling the blankets.

The room was decorated with gold and red fancy items, the bed head was metal and black. It all seemed so big and fancy.

"We'll all split up alright?" Natsu declared.

"Aye!"

"Happy you go down to the last floor, Lucy this floor, I'll go to the second floor. "

"Aye Sir!" The team all agreed.

Happy spread his wings and sped to the first floor.

"I'll get that damn dirty old man!" Lucy yelled, flinging her fists in the air angrily.

The dragon slayer strut to the door casully, closed it and locked.

"The heck are you doing Natsu ?!"

"Lucy ... forget about that stupid old moustache man ... For now only think about me." Grabbing her waist, he trailed kissed from her cheek to her neck.

"Natsu what has gotten into you?" Lucy asked as she pushed him away from herself.

"I just can't hold back anymore," Natsu confessed pushing her to the wall.

"W-wait Na- mmmhhh " Cut off by the dragon slayers plush lips.

She felt his fingers glide down her waist to her butt then her thighs.

"Stop we can't keep going!"

"Why not?"

"Do you know where we are? Everlues mansion!"

"I know."

He looks so disappointed ...

"Natsu d-don't look at me like that!"

"Like what?"

"Like t-"

"You talk too much," Natsu whispered seductively in her as he rubbed her women hood.

"Ahh nuu. "

Natsu smashed his lips on hers again. Suddenly Lucy felt like she was melting and it was useless to try to resist any further, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

And ...

Forcefully pushed him away, though she wanted to continue. The whole situation was just wrong.

"We can't Natsu ... I'm your friend and..."

"So what ?"

So what he says!

"My keys! When di-"

"Heh."

Out the window they went.

Shit! Damnit Aquarius is going to kill me !!!

Lucy scrambled to the closet near the corner. 2 risks.

1.It's the corner

2. Natsu burning it down the closet

Whatever better than exposed

Closing the door praying it would some how help. Lucy felt strange things poking all around her Something cool was at her touch, getting a hold of it Lucy held it up to her face.

Hand Cuffs ?

Suddenly the doors swung open, Natsu pulled on Lucys wrist with the hands that she still held, dragging her out. He examined the closests insides.

As his lips start forming into smirk, Lucy glanced behind her.

"O-oh my god!"

♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡

To be continued