You♡Sting part 1 ®

Please suggest me some music for inspiration! Thanks.

Eennjooy~

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Cold sweat ran down your forehead. Eyes bore in the back of head and a menacing pair especially in front of you.

"You are a disgrace to Sabertooth," Jiemma said, while throwing grapes at you.'"You were defeated by one of those fairy shits."

You knew what was going to happen. Your guild Mark had already been removed, now the Master was going to humiliate you.

You flinched as a grape hit your right eye.

"Weakling," Jiemma spat.

Turning around you spot Sting standing among the other members.

"Strip," the Master commanded.

You continue staring at Sting, your lover, sending a help signal through them but he straightened his back and regarded you as nothing.

You love him so much, in the end he betrays you for his pride.

Your brows furrow in anger and your eyes swell up with tears.

"Yes as you say," you mutter.

You glared furiously at the Master and slowly removed your cape. Next you lift your shirt, gritting your teeth in embarrassment. Your red bra exposed. Trembling, you reluctantly tug down your shorts.

What now?

The Master stares down at you in disgust. "Hurry up, trash."

Slowly removing your bra, you use your arms as a cover. Your nipples were barely hidden from the despicable Master when he tells you to not waste his precious time.

Don't cry... don't show them your weak Y/n.

You glide your panties off awkwardly. You don't make eye contact with Jiemma as he tells you to never return. You scramble out of Saber tooth with tears trickling out of the edges of your eyes.

Now I'm just a another insect.

You want to collapsed and cry, realizing that you have to walk naked in front of people out of Saber tooth. People at cafes, children on the street, persons in the town. You'll be tainting their innocent minds.

You sniff and weep. Not even 5 metres from Sabertooth's door.

Suddenly you feel something cover you. You look to the left and your dear friend Yukino is standing next to you.

"Come with me Y/n," She says sympathetically.

"Yu-Yukino!" You cry on her shoulder in relief, shame, disappointment and anger.

You felt her pat your head softly. "There there, everything will be alright."

Hiccups were your only responses. After several moments of crying your heart out, Yukino takes your hand and gently pulls you.

"Thank you so mu-ahhh!" You cry out unable to stop yourself.

Yukino guides you to her house and she suggests a sleep over, which you accept gratefully.

"It's alright Y/n, I went through it too and you'll get over it soon," She says moving around the kitchen.

"It's not just that... Sting he just... I hate him...hate him."

Yukino blinks in suprise but doesn't mention anything.

Memories of Sting swarm your mind.

I love you Y/n! I would die for you, remember that, okay?

His smiles so bright.

I love so much, if anybody hurts you I'll bash them for you.

His words so sweet.

I'll never let you go.

"I swear I will break his heart..."

······················

Sorry guys I haven't updated lately!