Natsu♥You ®

Naaattzzuu~

Inspiration- Love me like me do, Ellie Goulding.

Hope you guys like it! This is for the people who requested for Natsu and Y/N so vola.

Enjoy~

"Natsu I can't wait forever you idiot." You groaned as you jumped on the sofa, hugging a fluffy pillow to your chest tightly.

Tears were forming in the corner of your eyes. Everything was different now, your lifestyle changed ever since you dated Natsu now everything went back to 'normal' which wasn't normal anymore. You missed him so bad.

Even the sofa you lay on had memories. Watching horror movies in the middle of the night and snuggling into his chest and laughing as Natsu cried at the emotional scenes of a movie. The whole house felt empty without your partner.

"Please come home already."

You were waiting for him to return from an S class mission it was 1 year already. 1 year without seeing his smile, 1 year since he touched you, 1 year since you made out.

You shake your head and dismiss the thoughts of Natsu. You go back to cleaning the house, then prepare dinner, then take a bath, watch TV if you're not tired, then go to sleep. Typical day without Natsu. Going through the motions for his sake.

Except you could not go to sleep. You lay on your bed in the dark thinking about Natsu touching your lip, his hand gliding around your body. Your hand moves to your panties and your other hand moves to your breasts. You lift off your singlet and slip off your shorts.

Rubbing then thrusting your finger in your womanhood slowly. Fondling with you nipples, you moan out Natsu's name.

"Y/N?"

All the bliss leaves you as your eyes widen with shock. A salmon haired man standing at the door, his onyx eyes ogling you head to toe.

"Natsu!"

You jump into his arms, hugging his waist tightly. "I've missed you so much..."

"I see that," Natsu chuckles and gazes at you, his eyes dark. "I've missed you so much too Y/N."

Natsu cups your face and kiss your lips passionately, pulling your body closer.

"Touch me more Natsu," You huffed.

"Y-Y/N what do you mean?"

You trace his finger down his chest and abs. Your eyes wander down to his pants and you notice the bulge. "You know what I mean..." You whisper seductively in his ears.

Natsu groans huskily and lays you on the bed. He kisses your check, nose, jaw and his tongue skidded down your neck. His hand moves to your breasts and plays with your nipples, pinching and pulling them regularly. You tried holding in your moans the best you could, but once Natsu flipped you on your chest, e trails kisses down your back while massaging you boobs and stomach. His hand gropes your butt and spreads them a little. Slurping and licking around your hole.

"Ahh s-shit...ah," you cried.

Liquids dripping from your womanhood, Natsu sucking it up. Unexpectedly, Natsu pushed inside of you. Thrusting slowly yet deeply, he reached over and kisses your cheek.

"Y/N," Natsu said, sounding breathless. "I'm going to pull... ah out."

He pulls out and you turn around wanting his lips. Your hand reaches out for his penis and you hold it tightly before he cums onto your lap.

You pull his neck and sit on his lap. Natsu moans as he fondles your boobs. You move up and push yourself into his shaft.

Natsu starts puffing heavily as you ride him faster. His hand gripping your booty, his mouth occupied by your erect nipples and tongue.

You reach your limit and call out his name. "Na...Nastu!" Removing yourself, Natsu kisses you passionately, his penis going limp.

Natsu gives you his signature grin, "let's go watch a movie..."

"A scary movie?"

"Okay."