Natsu♥Gray part 2 ®

So I started getting alot ides for this ship and yea. This part actually will be for two ships but it's still part 2 and still the same story .

Enjoy

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♥♥♡

The ice mage sighed with pleasure as he began to insert. Juvia was naked beneath him, sweaty and turned on. She wanted to yell stop but she loved Gray-sama too much. He was holding onto to her hips tightly, his fingers pushing into her soft skin. His thrusts were slow yet rough, it caused Juvia to tear up and claw his shoulders. Suddenly Grays thought jumped to the salmon haired dragon slayer, his laughter and moans, his touch and kisses.

Why? Am thinking about that guy!?!

Without realizing he was pushing even deeper, the water mage was going to lose her mind. Keeping up the pace, Gray thought it was a good idea to go as fast as he could, after all he might not ever have sex again. After the incident with Natsu, Grays head wasn't straight. So he assigned himself for a S class job, it gave him an excuse to get some time away from... Natsu.

Juvia offered herself to him. He hadn't seen her at guild, turns out she snuck into his house. Desperate yes, but it worked. She stripped off her blue cloak wearing nothing except a skimpy g string.

"Gray-sama! Juvia loves you!" The bluenette exclaimed as Gray came in sync with her. "Does Gray-sama love Juvia too?"

Gray grunted in response, he didn't know. Although he was damn sure he didn't love Juvia that way. Call him a man whore if you want. Juvia begged him was the way he saw things.

Juvia was on all fours panting and groaning whilst Gray entered from behind. Slammig against her skin rapidly, Gray leaned over to massage her breasts. Tweaking and teasing her erect nipples, Juvias liquids were dripping slowy down her thighs. Juvia reached out for Grays face and latched her lip on his. As they kept up the process Gray felt like it was wrong. Wrong kissing Juvia. Wrong for having sex. Wrong for releasing his cum many times inside her.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♡♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Saying goodbye to the guild members was easy but the thought of parting with Natsu. Unbearable. This type of longing never happened before. Gray isn't as dense as Natsu but this time things were the other way around.

"See ya later Gray" Natsu said. Patting Gray on he the back before they parted.

"See ya"

Gray hadn't walked a great distance when he heard something from behind. He couldn't quite make out the words, it just kept getting repeated. All he heard was "Gray." Ignoring it, he kept walking with a heavy heart.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♡♥♡♥♡

1 months later, the ice mage returned to Fairy tail, stronger than ever and with a large bunch of money. Which was unusual for Fairy tail members. He had alot of time to think. Conclusion: in love Nastu that doesn't really matter because Natsu has a girlfriend.

Gray strolled in the guild doors, greeted by flying chairs and food. "Oi oi watch it!"

"Gray-sama welcome back! Juvia believe can't you left without her" the water mage cried as she flooded the guild. Everyone swarmed around him, updating on news. Turns out Lucy and Natsu broke up which was only thing he cared about besides Elfman and Evergreen dating.

"Gray!" The voice he dreaded yet loved yelled

"What do you want Natsu?" Gray said gloomily.

"Did you hear what I said to ya when you were leaving?" Natsu asked, face red as Erzas hair.

"No, why what was it?"

"Nothing...Good that you didn't." Natsu and the guild member looked disappointed.

Gray walked closer, very suspicious and curious. "What is it Natsu?" He questioned gruffly.

"Nothing." Their eyes locked, not like the times they were preparing for a brawl with an opponent or each other. This time things were different.

Gray urged towards Natsu, he forehead heated against the dragon slayer. "Spit it out or I'll..."

"No way plus ya can't do anything Ice Princess" Natsu replied with smirk. Before he knew it cold lips were on his own.

Loud cheers were made from the bystanders, Lucy was fine with it ,of course, it still hurt a little, while Juvia was rocking in a corner with menace spitting out of her.
Natsu was blushing but Gray was more embarrassed, his face showed a new tint of red.

Clearing his throat Gray spoke up "What were saying Natsu?"

"I love you Gray"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡♥♡

I know these parts have been shorter than usual, sorry!