Rayanne♥Gray ®

Okay here's the first request

sorry to GruVia shippers ! but its a request so ya!

enjoy ~©

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀❀✿✿❀❀✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀✿✿✿✿❀❀❀✿❀❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀✿✿❀✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

It's Valentines day and many girls in Fairy Tail decided it was perfect opportunity to confess to the person like, even Seventeen year Raynne Dweller a emo like member of Fairy tail. Raynne walked in the guild her dark brown eyes blinked tiredly, her red long layered hair swaying as she walked, loud thumps could be heard thanks to her black combat boots she wore most the time. Her Celtic cross necklace jingled as she slumped on the bar seat. Raynne also wore a black tank top with red blood like paint splattered on it which she paired with black ripped jeans. Another feature she had was a piercing on her left tragus and multiple other piercings on her ears.

"Good Morning Raynne and happy Valentines Day ~" Mirajane greeted cheerfully, whilst cleaning a glass cup from behind the bar counter.

"Good morning ..." she replied glumly, the bar maid saw something different about her today.

"Eh? Do you have make up on today?"

Mira's blue eyes scanned Raynnes face "N-no stop staring!"

"Oh my ... you do!"

"I d-don't!" Raynne exclaimed trying to cover her face with her hands, at the same trying to not ruin it.

"show me ~!"

"What's going on here?" A blond celestial mage said whilst taking a seat.

"Raynne's got make up on for the first time!"

"Really let me see!"

"Argh f-fine." Raynee removed her hands and showed the girls.

Her lashes thicker, her lips more red, her skin more luminous .

"You look amazing! Not that you didn't before," Lucy complimented, deepening the blush on Rynnes face.

"So pretty ~" Mirajane sang.

Raynne Dweller a shy girl, she often struggled with expressing herself but she still cared for nakama's, though she slightly despised Juvia the water mage that usually clung onto her secret crush Gray Fullbuster. She glanced at him, as usual he was fighting with her 'brother'. She too was a powerful fire dragon slayer .

Raynne sent daggers to Juvia as she watched her breast crush on his arm, trying to convince him to go a date with her.

annoying little frickn ...

"Still into Gray?" Lucy asked then sipping her strawberry milkshake,

"Mmh."

"So this is why you wore make up! Are you trying to impress or confess? Or both? " Lucy said playfully seductive.

Suddenly a cold, hard figure fell on top of her causing her to topple off her seat.

"Ow."

"Oh Raynne I'll move." Gray apologized bluntly before realizing she had makeup on and she looked hotter than usual.

"Get off my sister!" a salmon haired dragon slayer yelled then Gray went flying across the guild landing on a now half broken table, that Erza was peacefully eating her cheese cake on.