Gray♥Juvia ®

This is for the Gruvia lovers!

I got inspired by the song above

Beautiful soul by Jesse McCartney

Enjoy :)

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Gray p.o.v

She look so beautiful standing there. Wearing her usual blue dress and all. What the heck is wrong with me? That's Juvia! She's coming up to me, I devour her with my eyes. My hearts beating so fast! What's happening to me?

I turn around and take another sip of my drink. I turn back round and Juvia is right behind me.

"Good morning Gray-sama! H-how are you feeling?" Her voice music to my ears.

"I feel great, now that you're here." My mouth! It is moving on its own, I can't move.

Juvia blushed, red all over.

"You're cute when you blush." I said.

What the heck is wrong with me!?! This is bad!

I try to say something all that comes out is "Juvia go on a date with me tonight."

NOOOOOOOO!!!

"Ye-ye-YEEES!" The water mages squeals and then faints, I catch her in my arms, holding her close to me.

Whhhhhhhhhyyyyy!!!?!

Normal p.o.v

Gray mentally screamed as he stroked Juvias soft blue hair. The guild members stared suspiciously. Gray would never say such a thing and do such thing he was about to.

In the morning, the weirdest thing happen. Juvia thinking up of ways to make Gray-sama love her which was not weird and bingo! The love potion she ordered finally arrived. She went to pick it up and ran as quick as she could to the guild.

Hiding behind a pillar stealthily, she levitated a little of the clear liquid from the bottle. It was small, clear and in a shape of heart with a cork on the top. A red tag was wrapped round the cork in small writing it read experience love. Juvia nodded, determined.

Juvias hands moved swiftly and carefully towards the ice mages cup. Her tongue was stuck out and her eyes squinted. It was more difficult than she expected, the drops had to avoid flying tables, chairs and people.

One of the drops accidentally found it way on Elfmans mouth who in the middle of screaming 'man' and the another in Lucys open mouth as she was yelling at Natsu. Oh no!... the last drop.

She trembled a bit and it flew right into Grays cup. Juvia scrambled towards him and that moment Gray was eyeing her. He looked lovestruck.

That's the weirdest part. It actually worked.

In the end Juvia got a date. Gray was getting organised for the special night most of the time mentally yelling. Lucy was glued to Natsu, hearts in eyes, not that Natsu minded the attention. Evergreen was receiving love she secretly longed for from Elfman.

No magic love potion just ever works, there's always a catch. There's no loops to this one except the affects only last for 1 day and it can never be used again on the same person.

When the Water mage finally awoke, she dashed out the guild to get ready. She had to take some for it to sink in then started deciding what to wear. When she was twirling around her room with dresses, a beautiful ice bird flew into her window with a letter in its beak.