Gray♡You ®

Here you go guys! For everyone who requested Gray!

Also Holy Cooow I have 1K followers! Haha thanks people for following me! Come on guys almost 1K votes!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Special Series coming out soon in celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wake up and look at Gray admiringly. The sun rays hitting his skin, making his toned body look doubly sexy. Your heart beating quickly that you blushed and used the blankets as a retreat.

This shouldn't be happening Gray was your sex friend, not your actual... actual lover. Is that even possible? That's a bit weird. No way!

"Oi Y/N."

"Y-yeah?," you stuttered.

"Do you want to go shopping?" Gray asked, pulling his white shirt over his head.

Hell yes "Sure," you replied, your insides churning.

"Alright, get changed then."

You turn your head in embarrassment. A date with Gray Fullbuster!

"Get changed, or do you want me to help you?" The raven haired man smirked.

"I'm fine thank you very much!"

You search for your bra and panties, Gray throws you your shirt. "Thanks." You find your bra near the door and your panties in the kitchen. You and Gray have the best sex. You did many times yesterday, it was the best in the kitchen. You could use food in the foreplay.

You get dressed, put on some light makeup and made your hair neatly.

Gray was waiting outside. You greet him and lock your apartment door. "Let's go," you say to your crush.

Shopping around the streets with Gray was the best thing ever. He smiled and bought whatever you wished which was mainly food.

"Y/N you should buy less reveling clothes...," Gray said suddenly.

"H-huh? what do you mean?" you blushed.

"I mean... your clothes is kind of reveling and you would match... cute clothes," he grumbled abashed.

Your blushed deepened greatly, "Do you mind if I shopped for clothes?"

"No, I don't." Gray smirked.

There were many shops around and you couldn't resist dragging Gray in. Usually his eyes would roam your body as you tried on clothes.

"Gray let's go in that one!" you say merrily, tugging his arm, pointing at a stylish clothes shop.

You and Gray go in and find that was very wide and full of clothes your style. Picking out dresses, and shirts you make your way excitedly to the change room, Gray tagging along. The change room was as if a separate room entirely, it was big and spacious.

The shopkeeper was too busy fixing clothes and was not concentrating on you much.

Gray sat on the seat in front of your room waiting to eye your body again.

This dress is sexy... maybeeeee I should

"Gray!~ How do I look?" you open the door and Gray only stares, making you feel uncomfortable.

You twirl and Gray stands slowly. "Let me fix the zip."

His cold hand reached out pulled up the zip. "There and," he leans close to you ear, "you look so damn beautiful."

Standing in shock, you could blush and stammer out "T-thank you." But you wanted him to actually touch you.

"Let me help with the zip again."

"Okay, hold on."

You walk in the room again, wondering if you should buy it or not.

"You should get it," Gray says walking in the room as well. He wraps his strong arms around your waist and kissed you cheek. Gray's member was bulging in his jeans as he now sucked your neck. You hold in your moans as best as you could.

"N-not here...G-Gray please," you beg yet you were willing for more.

"I know it's exciting you," Gray said as his hand slides down your thigh.

"S-someone will hear us."

"Don't make any noise then if you can help it."

Gray held your butt as your lips smashed together, tongues swirling together . He moved back for a breath then locked the door, his dark eyes never leaving yours.

Hungrily Gray pushed you against the wall. You throw your arms around your neck and wrap your legs around his waist, desiring more body contact. Gray gets on his knees and trails kisses in between your thighs, the slides off your panties. While you had your hands over your mouth in attempt to be silent.

Taking off his belt, you pull down Grays jeans. Your soft hand around his dick, you pull him closer, "Fuck me Gray..."

Everything happens quickly. Gray kisses you on the lips more passionately than before and pushes inside of your womanhood. Your legs are around his waist, hands jumbled in his hair, chest pressed against his. Gray's thrust gets quicker and you no longer try to stifle your moans, you just want to embrace the moment.

Your liquids rush out when Gray has hit you G-spot for the first time. Gray's movement get sluggish and slumps as he releases inside of you. You take deep breaths and kiss his cheek.

Buying the dress was super awkward,the shop keeper looked flushed and disturbed.

We probably made a lot of noise... How embarrassing.

"T-thank you," you say to the shop keeper.

You feel Gray's cold hand holding yours. When you both step out of the shop he says bluntly, "only wear that dress in front of me."

"No way you're not my boyfriend," you grin at him cheekily.

"Yes I am."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please

Vote (so close to 1K! come on!)

Comment