Natsu♥Lucy part 2 ®

I'm very sorry it so long for me update on this couple.

Anyway enjoy and please don't think badly of me after it!! ·\\\\·

°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

Curse that damn moustache man!

Lucy swallowed hard at what was before her wide eyes. Her wrist tightly gripped by a sex crazy dragon slayer.

"Hahaha, this stuff looks very interesting," Natsu said with a smirk forming on his lips.

"No, it doesn't! Can we please just continue the mission!?!"

"Let's have fun first!"

"N-no please just let me go," Lucy's voice wavered as she spoke. The grip on wrist getting painfully hard.

"Lucy, I want you! Only you... I've never been like this towards anyone else before... what's wrong with me? D-don't you like me too?" Natsu's tone was so pitiful and his handsome face so sad.

"Lucy..." He pulled her into his arms, hugging her softly. His warm breath tickling her neck.

"Is something wrong with me?" His self-degrading questions made the blonde feel guilty.

Click

"Natsu! What are you doing!?! "

Her wrist was now caught into one of the cuffs. Who knew the salmoned hair dragon slayer could be so sly.

"There's no turning back now!" Natsu dragged the other cuff and attached it to the bed.

Click

Natsu took off his vest and tied it around Lucy's wrist.
Now her arms were stretched out, they were starting to ache badly. The bed was obviously meant for such lewd actions. The design of it was not so beautiful now. There was not a shred of chance for escape.

The blonde watched the back of Natsu carefully he was staring at the closet for sometime.

"Let's use this!" He grinned and held out a round thing with a long cord stuck to it.

He pounced on top of her sitting on her legs to stop her from attacking.

Putting the strange thing in her panties he pressed the botton at the end of the cord. What could it possibly do?

Lucy cried out, shaking her poor wrists wildly. The thing was vibrating so thrillingly she couldn't help loving the feeling.

"Ahh! Nngg s-stop it! Ah!"

"That expression of yours is hot," Natsu cooed. He felt his penis growing hard. Now he couldn't fight off the urge to do her. Pulling her shirt over head, he removed her bra and stared in admiration. Next he flung off her skirt, leaving her panties and the vibrator.

But there were so much more toys to play with!

Grudgingly, he walked back to the cupboard. The black whip enthralled Natsu, but it seemed too violent... A can caught his eye, he sniffed the tip. Whipped cream. Delicious, even more with Lucy.

Snatching it out of the closet excitedly, he turned around to see Lucy. Her long legs trembling and body still untainted.

The blonde was apprehensive, her eyes had been covered. Only able to hear her own quick paced heart beat and Natsu chuckling, she gasped as the whipped cream landed on her nipples then slowly dragged down on her stomach and inner thigh.

Natsu found Lucy's panting and groaning very entertaining. He was going to keep the thing for next time.
Now he could focus on eating her.

Starting from her breasts, his tongue glided over nipples. Sending pleasure wave into Lucy's shuddering body. Natsus every suck, bite and lick drove her closer to insanity.

The vibrator still doing it job, Natsu turned it off and threw it. He pulled down Lucy's shirt, revealing her sexy, flushed expression.

"Do you still want me to stop?"

Why did Natsu like to tease her so much? The answer was obvious enough.

"Well? Fine then I'll st-"

"No! P-please keep going," Lucy said breathlessly.

"If you say so!"

Giving her seductive smirk, he obliged to her desperate plea.

Natsu had reached her inner thighs eventually. His thumb rubbing her bud softly. His free hand stretched her occupied thigh wider, getting every glob of cream.

"Ah ah nng stop teasing and just..."

"And just what dearest?"

Lucy was getting irritated at Natsu's attitude.

"I'm joking, don't worry I'll fuck you hard," Natsu said huskily near her ear.

Natsu kissed the blondes lips passionately. Their tongues pushing against each other. Their eagerness growing rapidly. He slid off her underwear then spread her legs. He inserted his middle finger into her tight hole, pumping his finger in a fast, steady motion.

"Say my name Luce," Natsu commanded.

"Natsu~ Ah! N-Natsuu,"

Meanwhile Lucy's moaning, Natsu tugged down his pants with his free hand. His twitching dick springing out. He removed his wet finger and stuffed it in Lucy's mouth to suck.

Without much warning Natsu pushed his throbbing penis into her womanhood. He began to thrust swiftly, sending Lucy into paradise.

Natsu cupped Lucy's lovely face, kissing her plump lips cravingly. He placed one hand on her hip as he slammed into her even faster. Lucy's vagina released its long held juices, dripping all over the sheets.

"Ahhhh!"

"Lucy," Natsu grunted in contentment.
He spread her legs wider, his length going deeper. Her full breasts bouncing against his chest. Natsu was near his limits. Lucy trembled and moaned as he came inside her.

"That...that was fun," Lucy panted.

Natsu pecked her forehead "I told ya so!"

•°°°•°°°°•••°°°••°°°°•••°°°°••••••°°°°°°•°•°•°•°•••°°°