Natsu♡Gray part 1 ®

Important - Honestly reader I didn't want to go down this road but it was the second most wanted so ●///● yea anyway after I've finished with this one ... no spoiling. By the way I just wanted to try out the new update with the sound and all.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥

Gray watched Natsu as he kissed Lucy. The ice mage sighed as he was sitting at Fairy tails bar, Natsu was so inexperienced. Lucy and Natsu were dating for 5 months and he was afraid that Natsu would go to the next level and not know what to do. What should I do? Well I could do a few things. Right, he needs to be able to endure and know about protection and stuff.

Making up his mind to help 'guide' his friend, he decided to wait for Natsu at his house. Happy was attached to Carla and slept over her and Wendys dormitory. Gray waited and waited and waited, eventually it the sun had disappeared and the stars were glistening in the sky.

How! Much! Longer!?!

As Gray was about to leave Natsu flung the door open. Natsu stood there with a knowing expression. He had smelt him of course. Gray pushed him aside and shut the door closed.

"G-G-Graayy what the heck are you doing here!?!" Natsu yelled.

"Natsu sit the heck down!" Said Gray as he pushed down to sit on his couch "I need to explain somethings."

"Like what?"

"What do you know about sex?" Gray questioned straightforwardly

"Uh," Natsu blushed tomato red "nothing much"

Thought so

"Look..." Gray started and continued explaining, pacing around infront of him. Sex Ed. Just for Natsu. It took a while for Natsu to get, so many ridiculous questions and a few arguments. But they got through and Natsus knowledge was great. Natsu was then curious about Gray, had he done lewd things before?

"Actually... that's none of your business" Gray snapped

"Okay geez"

"Okay now to get physical, ready?" Smirking Gray crouched and reached for Natsu pants

"Ooii! Oi oi! What the fu-" Natsu was cut off when Grayvwas trying to pull down his pants and underwear

"Natsu, I need to know how long you can last!?!" Gray exclaimed as spread his legs wide and Natsu squirmed around

"Waait oi I do-" A cold hand wrapped around his dick. Gray was impressed by his size. Gray began to move his hands up and down. Natsu was a moaning mess. Quicker became his hand movements and soon Natsu came.

"That wasn't very long," Gray said "lets try again"

"Uughh." Was all that Natsu could answer

Natsu seemed breathless as Gray skillfully roamed his hands. Pleasure he desired from Lucy and he didn't want to disappoint her when in bed. Gray saw that he was growing more...resistant. So his tongue went to work. Gray felt turned on, which he would never admit, all of it was for training. Kissed trailed Natsus chest, cold kisses. Gray removed the black vest from Natsu and sat on him as he pumped his hands at a fast pace. Their mouths connected and their tongues collided, not only to each others mouths but body as well.

Natsu felt as if he should return the favour and his hands slipped in Grays pants and underwear which then was stripped off. Warmth was what Gray could feel and waves of pleasure. Their pace of breath was quick and deep, their lust deeper.

"Lay on your back Natsu" Commanded Gray. Natsu obeyed, his head on the arm rester. Gray went on top of him and thrusted from behind. Natsus face was shoved into the couch to muffle his scream. Not that Gray cared, he was enjoying himself as he thrust wildy as sweat rolled down forehead. Arching upwards after awhile, Natsu released then Gray removed his penis.

"It's your turn" Gray said as he was on all fours.

Natsu slowly slipped in and got a steady pace going.

"Am I doing it right?"

"Ah yeah" Gray answered

One of Natsus hands curled around Grays dick sqeezing and rubbing it, and the other on Grays butt, he was really get into this. Natsu was leaning over him and licking the tip of his ears and neck. Natsu now occupied both his hands to Grays dick as he went faster. Groaning, the ice mage came as the dragon slayer continued to thrust until he removed himself and released as well. They then lay, Grays head on Natsus rising and falling chest.

"Good night..." mumbled Natsu as he fell asleep

"G'night" Gray said and kissed the salamanders neck with a new feeling towards him.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡

So what did you think?

Part 2 or no?