Please (nsfw)

He didn't even try to compose himself when you had to walk through the house to your room. A few were still out in the common room and he didn't blink an eye towards them. A hand on the small of your back, lightly pushing you up the stairs but still trying to be a gentleman.

Mina kind of questioned the rush but gave up once you both didn't pay them any attention. Quickly getting up to the master bedroom, Hitoshi locking the door behind you.

"Fuck you're so beautiful." Taking the hand that was on your back he turned you around and faced you. Looking you up and down he guided your gaze towards him by sandwiching his hands around your cheeks. Continuing to leave small kisses on your face.

"Hitoshi, I just want you...I need you." He was trying to not get ahead of himself; being sweet and gentlemen like. But you both knew that's not how it felt this time around.

"Okay." He took to your lips like a pirate to gold. You were his treasure, his precious, his everything.

He tasted like cherry chapstick and you were lost in his flavor. And he was lost in yours. Moving his hands to pick you up by your thighs and sit you on the bed. He slowly started to undress you, starting with your shirt, only to stop when he was taken aback.

"You were planning for this to happen huh?" He took notice of the lacy bra that he unveiled from underneath your shirt. Straddled over your hips, he laid you down while crawling over you.

"I may have had an inkling." You propped yourself up on your elbows, locking your mouth on his neck. Deciding to leave a light hickey near his jaw instead of talking.

"You should have inklings more often. Your so fucking gorgeous it's insane." You tasted his cherry tinted lips once more. Your make out session lasted a little longer than it had earlier. The grinding of hips and continuous stripping kept you busy, but not for long. Hitoshi wanted more.

Guiding his mouth down your torso, he kept going until he reached your thighs. Seeming to write his initials in hickeys before working his way to the bundle of nerves that made your body tense up. His tongue and fingers playing with you like they had done multiple times before.

The intoxication of his touch spread through your being like rum on a fire. Grasping at a pillow just to keep you from ascending to some heavenly plain. He was better than any drug to get you feeling as high as a kite. And when you couldn't hold yourself together anymore, he slowed down his methodical movements and left your sensitivity to linger.

Moving back up through your hips, waist, breasts, and neck. He stayed there to mark you a little more, just so you had time to compose yourself. And it helped, your eyes went from fuzzy to clear and your body wasn't weirdly tingling anymore.

"Fuck Hitoshi. You never disappoint." A small chuckle left with your words. You sat up a little more and gently switched positions with him. Straddling his clothed hips, it was your turn to please him. "Well, that's no good. You still have clothes on, and obviously aren't fitting into them too well about now." You lowered onto him to add some friction to his groin as you ground against it. He twitched and his eyes sharpened.

You could see in his expression that he wasn't going to let you do all of the work today. So you backed off and went to lay down beside him. Taking in his figure as he got up to grab a condom and strip his pants and boxers. He was easily the most handsome man that you have ever had the chance to meet, let alone be with.

When he made his way back to bed, all you could get yourself to do was stare. His face was glossy with a thin layer of sweat and his body flexed as he carried himself over you.

"Can I?" His voice was soft and sweet, just like it always ended up being in these types of situations.

"Please."

He ripped open the packet with his teeth and put the protection on him. Stereotypically it's a process that isn't exactly sexy, but to you it meant you're one step closer to both of your desires.

He felt perfect, carefully moving back and forward in you to get you used to him. There was no pain, only ecstasy. Toying with your chest as he gradually sped up his pace. He had already been waiting for his finish since you started this lustful endeavor, so he became somewhat frantic when reaching his tipping point.

"Fuck, your amazing darling. Just a little longer." He moved the hand on your chest down your body, already sensitive from earlier, he massaged the nerves between your legs even more. Almost bringing you to a level of stimulation that was too much to handle.

Not long after you both met your ends at roughly the same time. Both out of breath with sweat covered bodies. You couldn't move, too lost in what just happened that you closed your eyes and basked in it.

"You did so great, I love you." He could talk before you could, and that was the first thing to leave his mouth.

"I love you too. Thank you for today." You responded a few moments later, after your mind could finally make coherent words.

"It's my pleasure to make you happy." A smile took to your face. You felt like you were on top of the world.