Self Esteem

Lana's POV

I arrived at home and stayed outside the door thinking a little. This is going to be hard but it's what must be done.

"Hey... Francesco, I'm home..." I said as I put my purse down on the couch and searched for him. I heard talking on the second floor and I slowly went upstairs.

Francesco was on our room talking on the phone. I decided to listen his conversation through the door.

"No, babe. Everything is gonna be okay.... Yeah, the bitch don't even know anything..." Who is he talking about? "No, you don't have to worry, you're the only one I love... you know, I'm only with her because of how know I'll get, I don't even like her..." I can't believe in my ears, I bursted inside the room with all my anger.

"HOW DARE YOU FRANCESCO??? I KNEW YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME BUT DOING ALL THIS BECAUSE OF SPOTLIGHT?? I MUST BE TOO DUMB, YOURE EVEN CHEATING ON ME" I yelled at him but he just put his phone down and walked towards me in a surprisingly calm, which is unusual since he's always angry and aggressive towards me. "Listen bitch, you're not telling what you heard to anyone or you'll suffer much more and you can bet that it's not going to be so easy for you." His words are disgusting. "FRANCESCO, I'M NOT WITH YOU ANYMORE, THIS WAS MY BIGGEST MISTAKE, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" I yelled with all the anger I have and he raised his hand and slapped me so hard that I was on the floor and crying. He leaved me there and grabbed two bags throwing a lot of his clothes inside of them. "Yeah, I'm not with you anymore but I swear you're right. This was your biggest mistake." He finished and went away leaving me alone at my house.

Dear God, what will he do?

Marina's POV

This afternoon was really tiring, I had a photoshoot that took 4 hours to be finished but I'm finally on the hotel showering and singing along with the radio to "7/11". Yeah, it may be a guilty pleasure for some people but I love that song. As I finished, I dried my hair and changed my clothes, I have to pick up Lizzy. Today we're going to have fun until we're tired of it. I got her address and went towards her house.

~~~~~~~~~

I arrived there 20 minutes later to see a big house with all the lights turned off but I got outside the car and knocked on her door but when my hand makes contact with it, the door opened.

"Liz??? Are you there??" I searched for her but this house is too big. I decided to go upstairs and I found a door open. She must be there. I entered the room and I got shocked. "Oh my god...Liz!! What happened??" Her face was soaked with her tears and she had a black eye. "Marina... I don't want you to see me like that" Her voice was now a mix of pain and sadness. "No Liz, you don't need to worry about that, I'm here with you and you can trust me. If you're not comfortable enough to tell me what happened it's okay, but I'll be here anyways." I saod putting her into my embrace. This girl doesn't deserve to suffer like that, I can see in her eyes how kind she is and that her soul is one of the most beautiful things on this world.

I found my happiness and I'll fight by her side until she finds hers too.