14

Phoebe Miller

Phoebe Miller.

+

The promise of free liquor from his old MIT buddy, the current owner of Mickey's, was what sent Erik through a private back entrance into the populated club though he hadn't an interest in the type of strippers who stripped there.

Kitty.. Cherry.. Kansas.. not an ass in sight.

Pretty blonde, not so pretty blonde, another blonde, brunette.

They were typically lacking in one way or another. Simply not his preference.
Still.. He'd watched them along with the crowd as they spun, split, and slid on the pole. A woman was a woman afterall. Given the choice, he'd still hit. Skin was skin.

"One more," Erik gestured to the bartender watching his cup refill automatically. Margarita on the rocks.

He tugged up his hood not wanting to be recognized. The club was clean and updated. The strippers were somewhat attractive. The wings were good.. but his image as a reputable college professor was still possibly on the line if word spread through campus.

For this reason he kept his hoodie up and his face down comfortably.. ready to leave after his fourth drink began to warm him up a little too much. His Lyft was scheduled and arriving in 5 minutes. He shifted having gotten his meal for free, intent to head outside to stand and wait. However, the name of the next stripper stopped him in his tracks before his butt could completely leave the seat.

He watched the purple lit stage to see if he'd heard the DJ correctly. The music switched before the dancer emerged.

It was her.. The woman he paid $50 monthly plus tips in order to access her OnlyFans.. She crossed the stage. The very woman from his recent private browsing history. She was called Gemini.

He had clips saved of her content. He wondered who else in the crowd knew about her as he couldn't be the only superfreak. He didn't see any cues.

She was right there in the flesh dancing in a pink cowgirl set with the ass out and a top way too small, like the slightest misstep could knock the bitties loose and he felt himself getting hot.

He watched her perform her choreography, considerably tame compared to the shit he'd seen from her as a premium subscriber. It was the difference between a dancer and a porn star. This show was nothing. NOTHING. She'd kept her top on until the last few minutes and still had them niggas stuck. Got a lot in tips too, he noticed. It wasn't until she left the stage that he realized he hadn't blinked or moved during her entire performance.

He couldn't talk about niggas being stuck.

He turned his head. Getting up to leave, he was irritated by the parameters of his rep. He couldn't do much of anything without it potentially blowing up in his face. He just wanted to fuck Gemini.. once. He wanted to live his porn star dream. He strongly felt like he could pull her. She'd let him hit. In his gut, he knew she would. If it wouldn't have compromised his rep and disguise he'd have bought a lap dance at the LEAST.