Keep in mind you may not relate to baby girl at all when I write her, but I did warn.. it is in the title. Baby is a masochist!

 Baby is a masochist!

Broken Promithes.

+

"You have one of the prettiest dicks I've ever seen."

"And I hear it tastes even better."

I bet it does. I wish it were inside me. Right now.

I put my arm next to his penis for comparison wishing I could ride it. As wet as I am, I could lay him out across the desk and climb right on top of him. Push those papers off his desk and put it down like I do. He ain't ever had it like I give it, he'll be addicted if I fuck him.

"Put it in your mouth."

"Put it in my pussy, we gone fuck or what?"

His circumsized girth is as wide as the thinnest point of my wrist, though the head tapers off and is a bit smaller. His length, I'd put at about nine inches which is perfect for me. The smattering of hair here is dark and coarse, but trimmed.. and thanks to the spanking, which had him breathing pretty heavily, he's hard and a little veiny. My mouth is watering. I reach out to wrap my fingers around the base, but again he's cock blocking.

"Stop playing, Professor, and give me this dick before I take it."

And I mean it. As horny as I am?

"What you think you finna do? Suck, bitch, don't touch. This why y'all come to me worried about y'all grades, you don't fuckin listen."

The firm tap of his fingers against my cheek when he says "listen" is what has me blinking up at him like he'd better watch himself. He keeps smacking my face like he actually wants to slap me.

"What you lookin at? Get to work, it ain't gone suck itself."

"You could be a little nicer, I'm performing a service."

"Let me come down here to your level. You want me to be nicer?" He squats, his smile sarcastic.

"Nigga move." I push his knees but his squat is sturdy. He's lucky his legs are strong. "Yeah.. I do."

He reaches out briefly toward my face and I smack his hand to be petty but he moves the hair falling on the side of my face behind my ear ever so gently as he looks at me.. really looking at my face.

"You don't want that," he says simply. "You get enough of the nice niggas. Don't you? Everyday niggas.. Desperate niggas. Worshipping the dirt yo ass walk on. Doing everything you say. They some simp ass niggas. You get tired of 'em, don't you? Them do and say anything to get in that.. highly desired-"