Enlisted Service

Enlisted Service.

+

When we leave the party we have to stop at McDonald's for something quick to eat before returning to the infamous palm tree lined path leading up to our school's main quad. Ambling from the vehicle, there's a lot of stumbling around since we're drunk as fuck but as a group, we each make it into the dorm without mishap. Letitia and I watch the others as we go one by one to our rooms dropping each other off until it's just us two. She puts a finger to her lips and giggling soundlessly, follows me into my room collapsing flat on her back on my bed as I close the door.

"I LOVE your bed set," she swoons hugging one of my pillows.

"You here to cuddle my pillows or me," I tease walking kicking my shoes off and approaching. I climb onto the bed, straddling her waist and snatching the pillow to toss it to the floor. "Cause I'm right here, baby love, in ALLLL my glory," I stress rubbing my fingertips down my chest to my stomach as her eyes follow my nails.

"How do you get away with being so arrogant," she smirks with a slight questioning squint.

"Oop!.. Arrogant?"

"My bad did I say that out loud," she covers her mouth.

"You did! But that's fine, you can think I'm arrogant. I adore me because I love beautiful things, is that so wrong?"

"So do I."

"Yeah? Well, I'm in need a soft touch from a special girl who can enjoy me with me. You down?"

"I want the same," she whispers meekly, fingers rolling over the fabric of my dress before slipping down to lightly stroke the skin of my thigh bringing me goosebumps. She seems reserved, I want her to ravage me. I see her watching my lips.

"How many girls have you been with?"

"I.. Don't know. A handful?"

"Would've thought less."

"Why?'

She's so mild and gentle, which isn't like her usual bold personality.

"Mild and gentle," she huffs blowing out her lips. "You know you just said that to ME!"

"OOP! Then we even, ain't we!" I cover my mouth like she did.

Her build is slim and boxy but athletic with some slight curve which I like. It may be wrong but it reminds me of a nigga in a way.. and that turns me on even though I know she's very feminine. Maybe it's the liquor but my fantasies are going wild and I want her to top me with my strap which I feel like grabbing now. I feel like if she were serious, she could really deliver.

But I also like her feminine energy and at the same time I don't want that to fluctuate. I like the way she's stroking my skin with her fingers so gently, it feels good. Winding my hips to grind against her I don't even know what I'm grinding on anymore. My mind's going back to Chris. I can teach him how to fuck. He is too fine to be so bad at it. What if I called him now for a threesome? I'm just so horny, would Letitia be down for it?