Salivation

Salivation.

+

"Aight.. let's try this again." Slowly he drops his feet to the ground and stands with a semi-hard erection. Wordlessly, he curls his finger and points to his grey blanket still on the floor but I'm passed that now, he needs to come to me. I uncross my legs and turn my chair to the side.

"Mm-mm. Not getting back down there, I'll do it from here."

"Not a problem." He comes closer closing the distance and he doesn't understand the pleasure he's demanding. He's not considering whether or not he can handle the softness or the firmness of my full, shapely lips. In that sense, I pity him.

Like eating a banana, I pucker my lips against the tip and spread to envelop the first few inches of his shaft, getting it wet with my now rapidly producing spit. I tighten my lips in a light seal over the shaft as I pull back but release, ghosting my lips lightly over the head as I look at him. I don't want to do too much there just yet, I want to work him up a bit. I can see he's captivated.

Sweeping my curls from my shoulders to my back, I hold one side of my hair like a curtain while I repeat the process moving my lips up to the gloss line left across his thin skin as a guide, easing off to spit all my collected saliva straight onto the head before sucking it all into my mouth again and pulling off with a pop. I do that twice and tickle the underside with my tongue as I watch him, standing there transfixed.

"You like that," I ask with my lips still brushing his tip sensually. He can feel my breath over the moisture as I bat my lashes. He doesn't need to answer because I know.

Enveloping him again I take it in passed the initial point and get to the five inch mark hands-free. My tongue flat on the underside of his shaft, I swirl my head and let my tongue do the massaging as I close my eyes, enjoying the process.

Closing my lips on him with a light squeeze, I take a moment to inhale through my nose, readying myself, then I inch more of him into my mouth, stopping briefly to keep all reflexes in check. I continue to watch his controlled expression up above. He's trying hard to look like he's not steadily losing his damn mind, but he doesn't have a chance from what I see. If I were truly prepared, I'd have brought along my antiseptic throat spray.

Bit by bit I stretch to meet him at the base, filling my throat with man meat. When I take it all, I look at at his eyes and breathe.

"Fuck yeah.. That's what I'm talking 'bout. That's what I like."

I know.

I suck, pulling the pressure from base to tip as I pull back and spit it all on him again and then I'm sucking him again, from the six inch mark on down. This is the fun part, getting lost in the pleasure of having a big, juicy, hard dick in your mouth. I can close my eyes and comfortably suck to my heart's content.