Party Monster

Party Monster.

+

"Bitch, you smell good!"

"I do don't I!"

"Like cakes and pies... What's that smell," Natalie glares lost in the deliciousness of the scent that wafts from my clear skin as I walk up the path to meet her and the other black girls of the group in the parking lot. I had to re-shower, re-moisturize, re-apply my makeup, and re-dress to come out. I deserved to smell edible.

"My dog bought me this body wash," I grin over my shoulder.

"Your dog bought..?" Kayla squints.

"Yes, my dog. My sub."

Kayla screams and I laugh inside at her reaction.

"He bought me this body wash and body cream from this place called the Body Factory, and it's Peach Cobbler. I'm not sharing but I'll show you tomorrow if you come to my room."

"Don't go in there. You go in her room you'll never come out, she got too many damn goodies. Shit you ain't seen," Letitia cackles and I can't say it's not true. I do have a small collection. I'm still building.

"And? That might not be a bad idea," Natalie smiles in defense as we pile into her car with intentions to meet the boys at the party. "Gotdamn, that shit smells good."

"Doesn't it?"

xoxo

The party energy is high and as anyone who's ever met me knows, Gemini is always up for a pre-game. If I wasn't sucking dick in the teacher's office I'd be properly lit right now. Unfortunately, I was late because of my clean up routine. Letitia and Kayla showed up tipsy but Natalie and I are behind and playing catch up. So meanwhile, I'm up dancing with the girls around me, drink in hand and having a shiny good time.

As the DJ switches from DaBaby and Roddy Ricch's Rockstar to Cold by French Montana and Tory Lanez, a voice whispers in my ear. When I turn around I don't recognize him, but he's kinda cute. I smile and within seconds we're dancing.

For two songs I throw it back before I flip my hair and start singing to the music, grinding on Letitia instead.

Bzzzz.

I feel my phone in my bra vibrating against my boob as I bounce. Checking the screen, I recognize the number.

Bzzzz.

It's the kinky Professor himself. Missing me already?

"Always pick up the phone.
I don't care who you're with.
If my call goes to voicemail,
I promise you'll be punished."