Indulgence

Indulgence.

+

"Don't wink at me, Dylan. I don't like you."

"You can change your mind. Party this weekend, you in?"

"Hell no," is what I leave him with as I leave the science building with no glance back. I know what he's after, him and this lil group of rowdy-ass saltines who are far beneath the lowest wrung of me. I could never sink as low as the ceiling of where they live their days, that's how insignificant they are to me. They've been to Mickey's and that's how they see me, not as the girl who can mentally lap them 20x over, but as a hoe. I'm both and proudly.

I've seen them all in the audience at one point of another and their little pitiful girlfriends cannot stand me because they cannot match me. Not that I care, they can't mess up anything that I have going. They aren't smart enough. Mostly, I'm relieved that one exam is over with. I know I aced it. I'm ready for Professor Stevens.

Looking at my messages I smile because Keon, my obedient submissive is waiting in his car outside with Mexican food. He's mainly here to launder my duvet along with a few pairs of underwear and some clothing, but I felt peckish so I told him to buy me food.

He's a cute guy with clear dark glowy skin, a caesar, and a few well hidden tattoos. Without me saying a word he takes my bag and my hydroflask to sit in the backseat of his Camry and he opens my door escorting me in. The radio is set to my station and he's unwrapping my plasticware with napkin in hand, ready to dab the corners of my mouth should they collect green sauce. He's honestly the sweetest, genuinely so.

"I seen cops around your dorm," he says and I shrug. I've seen them too but I ignore them.

"Yeah probably sexual harassment or some shit these men are disgusting."

He looks concerned.

"Do I need to buy you an extra lock?"

"Haha! You can, but I can take care of myself trust me. Anyway... Slave... What do you desire," I ask when he looks at me like he has no other dream on earth but to serve me. I know he's been stressed with a case being a criminal lawyer, but with me he seems to forget it all lost in his role. That's another reason I love what I do. He thrusts his hips upward toward the steering wheel and I'm instantly reminded of his chastity cage. He's been in it since our last session. It must be deliciously uncomfortable.

"Aw," I pout licking my lip to take a sip of my drink. He got the order perfect, it's a lemonade with no ice. "You've been such a good boy waiting on your mistress. I think you deserve a release," I blink innocently. I need one too honestly since Professor Satan wanna trip. "I'll bless you. Drive me to my room."

He follows me up holding my pretty in pink duvet and a bag of my already laundered items. I put the key in the door and he takes my current duvet, my underwear, bras, and clothes in a trade. I go to my jewelry box and grab the small silver key teasing him with it in my hand. I can feel his excitement, he's ready to get his dick wet. It's a decent sized dick, I'm ready to get it wet. But first I plan to milk him in one of his most powerful orgasms yet.

"Strip and assume position 3," I tell him as I lock the door. He throws the old duvet back on the bed, pulls off all his clothes, and lays on his back with his knees apart. Taking the rabbit dildo, I rub it with a little pineapple lube and hold it firm in my hands at my hips like a dick. I guide it slowly and gently into his ass and, in and out slowly as his breathing gets louder. His dick and balls want to fight their tight constraints I see the muscles in them moving, twitching the entire locked device. Then I turn on the vibration, hitting his spot so good that he quietly calls for God in this sexy deep voice that you'd think would come from a dominant man but Keon hasn't a dominant bone in his body. I keep working him with the vibrations, rhythmically feeding his ass the dildo and then it's time.

I take the key in my hand again, letting him put his knees down while I unlock his cage. I take off the cover that held his dick down and it springs up like a daisy, growing bigger before my eyes. I take the pin out of the base and free his constricted balls pulling the ring off of his dick and everything falls into place breathing. He looks relieved. I know he is. I take more of the lube in my hand and rub his shaft, making sure it's properly wet. I massage it in, stroking him up and then focusing on the head. I'm giving it gentle yet firm attention and it sounds like macaroni stirring in my palms while I squeeze on his head. More lube makes sense to me. He bought it afterall. I add it and the sound is so appealing, it's like ASMR. I love this sound.

His hips lift as he groans under his breath trying to hump my hands. I let him and I feed into it, moving my hands the way he needs. I see his balls tightening. He can't help himself. He's close so I keep tugging and squeezing, making that continuous squishy sound. I missed doing this. I could do it for free. I'm having fun rubbing this lube all over the head of his dick as he breathes heavily tensing his muscles and he begins to moan loudly, the sound music. 

"Ahh.. ahh.. ahh," he moans sucking in his breath suddenly. "Ho..," he breathes. "Fuck. Can I cum?.. Can I cum? Please please please, Mistress," he loses his breath. "Ho.. uhh.."

"Cum, my little slut," I say and before I can fully get it out he whimpers like he's about to cry. A jet stream of cum shoots directly up and falls to his stomach. The cum continues to drip from his slit down his shaft and then he shoots directly up again, the cum pooling with the rest on his stomach as he pants. I continue to squeeze making sure I get it all out as he whines, eyes squeezed shut. I get it out and rub as he calms himself. It takes a while, but then I wipe him up, grab a condom, and ride him because unlike Chris who is hopeless in bed, I've trained Keon to please me. Keon was extremely eager and willing to work to get it right. He was okay when I first got him, but very shy. Now the man can fuck and he gets laid! He gets bitches and it's all thanks to me.

I shower and redress and when he leaves, I have a room of clean things. I had him put them away and make my bed while I was showering so I didn't have to worry about it. Feeling renewed I decide to go by that bitch Letitia's room. I haven't heard from her since we fucked in my room and she stole my lotion. I hate people touching my things without my permission. I knock on her door but again nothing.

"Don't ignore me, bitch," I fuss at the door and a blonde girl in passing looks at me out the corner of her eye and stops.

"You didn't hear," she asks looking between me and the door. I put my hands on my hips. She shakes her head. "She was murdered. Probably by an ex."

"Letitia?" I'm dumbfounded.

"The black girl who stayed in that room? Yeah.. that's why the police have been here." She walks away with a sympathetic look. She must be able to see my shock. I can't believe it, I just saw her! Why would anyone kill Letitia? Well.. I guess there are reasons..

I guess I'll never know. Dazed I walk back to my room and lock the door. I text Keon telling him to buy that extra lock.