CHAPTER FIVE

When Mzwandile got home,he was welcomed by a warm meal from his wife. She decided to go all out with dinner since the kids were not around to stress her out. Mzwandile on the other hand wanted a shower and his wife's warmth.

"Mama woza,we need to talk,"he says to her. She follows him to their bedroom where he strips naked and heads to the shower. She does the same and follows him, knowing quite well that it was a serious matter. Every important discussion happened during intimacy between these two because better decisions were made in a vulnerable state...or so they say .

He lets her step in the shower and water falls from above. He removes the bonnet on  her head and let her knotless braids get wet   from the warm water. She had her back facing him, letting all the burning passion suffocate her as she waited for him to speak.

She could feel his manhood partially erect, enough to touch her bare buttoks. He kept playing with her hair, organising it to her back.

"How was your stay in prison?"she asks teasing him as his hands snake around her smooth body.

"Their hospitality was amazing,"he answers her,making sure to emphasise his sarcasm.

He gently pushes her against the shower marble walls and leaves trails of kisses on her bare back. She waits patiently for him to start narrating all the conspiracies he had clouding his mind.

His hand snakes around her neck and he bites her neck without a warning. Her eyes close shut as the stinging sensation travels around her body,releasing some sort of adrenaline. She tries to free herself but he sucks her skin, deepening the process. The only thing she could do is to gasp and feel the wetness inbetween her legs accumulate.

He releases her from his suction, and kisses the area where he left a hickey. She turns around to face him after stepping out of her trance and plays with his erect member. She maintains a rhythmic pace and leans in to kiss him passionately. The kiss deepened and kept the atmosphere comfortable for them as he placed his hands on her waist then down to her buttoks, grabbing them like his life depends on it. He seperates her legs and uses his fingers to stimulate her throbbing clitorus. An unexpected moan escaped from her larynx as she further spreads her legs for easy access.

" I see you learnt a thing or two," is what she  manages to say to him, mocking him in the process. Her hands automatically make their way to his arms, piercing her nails  right into them. The pain didn't stop him but instead he speeds up his pace. When he feels her about to release,he deprives her by inserting his fingers inside her.

"I learnt a lot my love,"he says with a smirk on his face.

He decides to carefully carry her out of the shower and into the bedroom,where he threw her on the bed. She sneaks her hands down to her clitoris and tries to pleasure herself but he quickly stops her, pinning her hands above her head with his left hand.

"A man like you depriving his woman,that's a first."

That statement comes out as a whisper,although loud enough for him to hear. He closes his eyes and clenches his jaw, trying so hard not to spoil the moment by paralysing her from the wait down. Today was love day, vanilla sex, unnecessary and random kisses,gentle... almost gentle bites on her sensitive skin. That was his plan but she was making it hard for him.

Paying no mind to her,he sucks on her bottom lip and pulls it into his mouth.

She was struggling, trying to free her hands so that she can pull him closer,she was not one for foreplay but deep down she knew today's deed was going to be a package deal.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.