CHAPTER NINE

His jaw dropped to the floor and his house pounded like an African drum, he was shocked!

He had never thought that in his wildest dreams his wife would do such a thing. He felt as if his heart was going to stop or even worse fall out of his mouth.

His eyes became watery and he was drooling like a rabid canine.

"Are you gonna stand there and drool?"- MaDlamini

"Awu kodwa mama! Ufuna ngimelwe yinhliziyo pho?"(Do you want my heart to stop beating?) -Mthiyane

"Shhhhh! Say less and do more,"she replied with a heavy gasp as he grabbed her by the waist and French kissed her.

In her mind she was terribly disgusted but she just started to think about her other men in order to get through with this.

MaDlamini knew she would be playing a dangerous game of bringing her boyfriend in her marital space.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
"Oh get up mahn!" -Lindiwe

"Oh shit I thought you killed me!!" -Mzwandile

"And why would I do that dear husband?" - Lindiwe

"Well I really don't know baby, why would you take away the only thing that serves you effortlessly?" -Mzwandile

"Because it has forgotten it's owner," -Lindiwe

She slowly climbed on top of her husband with her gun in her hand as she leaned in for a kiss. He leaned in and grabbed her neck so tight that her whole face turned pink.

She knew he was going to be aggressive and she knew that he knew that she needed it.

"Get up," he commanded but she was too stubborn to flow with him.

"Baby, get up for me," -Mzwandile

"You're too old for that grandpa," - Lindiwe

With that said, he pulled her out of bed like she weighed less than she actually did and forced her to her knees. She dared not to give him the pleasure of looking him in the eye while in that position so she closed them.

"Baby, look at me," he whispered loud enough for her to respond with a flat No.

What she didn't know was that her resistance aroused him even more and what they both didn't know was that they had an enexpected visitor.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
It didn't take long until her mother's moans were heard by every single living organism in the house. She could tell that they were not genuine but that was definitely none of her business.

She just packed her pack and left the dreadful brothel of a house.

She had been tracking the  mysterious man who'd been living in her head rent free and now she wanted to confront him...in his home.

It was amazing how she managed to excess his address because he's quite a very mysterious man....He doesn't even exist on the system and now her biggest fear was that she's making him all up.

She kept asking herself if she'd get there and find that it's not a legitimate address, or if her thirst had just mad her see a whole grandfather as sexy.

The anxiety mad the drive a little shorter than expected and she was parked at the gate of a mansion in less than a few minutes.

"THE ZULU RESIDENCE"

The gateman refused to let her in until she had to pretend to be on the call with "Zulu".

"Please sisi you don't have to call!"

The poor man allowed her in and she drove all the way to his door and sat in her car for a while before hooping out.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"Ooh Ndaba!"

Lindiwe was in the most inappropriate position that she could imagine but she wasn't complaining.

She couldn't even moan the way she would have because her vocals were blocked by his hand wrapped around her neck.

It looked like he wanted to kill her but at the same time feeling was amazing. He was biting and kissing every part of her body and he made sure to leave marks.

Nomzamo was so nervous about her coming up to an attractive mysterious and possibly dangerous man with no gun in sight, that she walked in without knocking.

The house was enormous.

It was huge.

She didn't know where to start honestly so she just went up the dozen stairs until she got to the last floor.

It was definitely not a double storey mansion.

The seemingly expensive art on the maroon walls was rather breathtaking for her.

She had never seen such elegance and she knew a woman had a hand in all of it.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"Oh baby!"she cried with her claws sinking in the dramatically decorated headboard.

Why did she feel like this?

So whole but yet so empty. She had always enjoyed sex with her husband but this time around, the anger and hatred towards his selfish decisions has made her dislike the taste of his saliva in her mouth or even the warmth of his breath on her skin.

She was moaning so loudly but she could feel nothing. Every single thrust made her insides tingle but her mind didn't travel to different dimensions like it used to.

Nomzamo finally found her way up the stairs and she was breathing heavily as if air was scarce.

She looked around and saw that out of all doors in the house, one was different. It looked as if it was made for a king and his queen.

The door was so attractive that her curiosity rose to the peak and she found herself walking towards it.

When she was finally standing before it, her hand automatically twisted the knob and pulled the door open.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.