CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Lilitha! Woza la(come here)," Lindiwe exclaimed. She wanted to speak to her before she left.

Something wasn't right.

"Ma?" - Lilitha

"What's wrong baby?" - Lindiwe

"Gran's  boyfriend is a spy," -Lilitha

"What?How do you know that?" -Lindiwe

"Well you said I should watch what's happening and I did," -Lilitha

"Give me intel then," - Lindiwe

"No, he probably bugged this whole house. Look ma we can't stay here another day we need to go as in now," -Lilitha

"Okay get in the car I'll fetch your things tomorrow," - Lindiwe

She quickly ran inside her gran's house  and got her siblings. Lindiwe helped them in the car and drove off after lying to her mother as to why she took them and kissed her goodbye.

Lilitha was a strange girl. She was a mother hen to her siblings and she knew that she had to protect them at all costs.

Her gran's boyfriend Sipho had something off about him. He acted so innocent in front of her gran but when she wasn't around he tried to flirt with her or even touch her bum.

Lilitha could've shot him dead but she didn't know how she would explain that to her gran.

The bodyguards her parents hired this time were slackers because they didn't see or hear anything happening.

Lilitha was so happy to  have left that house sooner because really she was slowly losing her senses. She missed home, she missed the space and mostly she missed her crush.

This thing of having rich parents didn't come with having it easy with boys. Apart from being disgusted by every male at her school, she had that one boy that had her on choke hold and his name was Karabo.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

What a day it was for Mzwandile.

Having to juggle two women at the same time was becoming a whole job for him. When he finally caught up with Nomzamo, he did what was out of this world and kissed her.

Nomzamo was falling deep into the kiss but quickly pushed him back when he caught the scent of his wife.

She had yet again forgotten that he had a  wife.

She looked at him disgusted and slapped him across the face.

Now you have to understand that a man like Mzwandile was not to be messed with but she had the audacity to collide her backhand with his face. He was astonished by this action that it shook him a little bit. He didn't know whether to command her for her bravery or reprimand her for her impulsive actions. He was sure that she knew very well who he was so he gave her her flowers for being brave.

"Yerr! Unesbindi mama!( You are brave woman!)"  -Mzwandile

"What do you want from me xhegu(old man)?!" -Nomzamo

" Uyalithanda lexhegu(you love this old man)," -Mzwandile

She went silent and looked away.

"Is this how it will be when we have misunderstandings? You'll run off and insult me?"-Mzwandile

"What do you expect huh?! I saw You with another woman dude!" -Nomzamo

"Who is my wife,"-Mzwandile

"So does that make it right?"-Nomzamo

"Yes,pretty much so,"- Mzwandile

When she heard him say this she attempted to walk away but Mzwandile was quick enough to grab her and pull her close to him.

"Look at you breathing heavily! I can't do anything to you unless you marry me mama"-Mzwandile

"Are-are you mad? You want me to be your second wife?"-Nomzamo

She was slowly sinking in his warmth but when Mzwandile noticed that it might get out of hand he moved away from her. He believed in never cheating on his wife.

"Yes I am mad but I'm also polite, please marry me?" -Mzwandile

He had no ring or no proposal party but Nomzamo was swept away by his charms.

"I'll think about it,"- Nomzamo

With that,she walked to her car and drove off.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.