Anger(11)

Aerum was so angry she was throwing the things here and there and pulling her hair in frustration. Jae was watching his wife with hurt expression. His wife was defination of evilness she was selfish and greedy but she loved him and taehyung unconditionally.
Aerum: HOW? HOW HE IS ALIVE , IN MY OWN HANDS I SHOOTED HIM . THEN HOW THE HELL HE IS ALIVE JAE
Jae: aerum please calm down
Aerum: NO I CAN'T HE IS ALIVE THAT'S MEANS HE WILL STEAL MY SON FROM ME UPON THAT HE MARRIED TAEHYUNG HOW DARE HE . JAE I PROMISED MY FREIND THAT TAE WILL BE MARRY HIS DOUGHTIER HOW WILL THEY THINK ABOUT ME JAE.
Jae: aerum why you always think about yourself why you always hurt taehyung for your selfish needs .
Aerum: shut up jae I am not selfish I just want my son to marry the person who is perfect for him and our reputation not any fag.
Jae: you made taehyung forgot about jungkook's existence aerum but it's fate aerum they both are fated to be together
Aerum: jae I don't know anything. Just find out how he is alive .

Jae's pov
How much aerum how much you will spoil your son's life. Because of you three pure lives lost their life. Because of you jungkook has gone through lot .
I can't aerum I can't fullfill your this demand  I will not find any information and not let you to find it. This time I will help jungkook not my selfish wife who only cares about her reputation and society not my son's happiness.

🚫Little emotional scene is ahead and killing mentioned 🚫

In other side
Yoonkook broke the hug and stared at each other with happiness. Jungkook was happy after this 4 years of struggle he saw his brother whom he was craving to see .
Yoongi: now say what happened that day?
Jimin: yes koo say why taehyung don't remember anything about you and your relationship
Jungkook: hyung
Yoongi: wait where is mom and dad and where is my prince were he is . Now he will be 9years na where is he.
Hearing this jungkook eyes again became teary the flashback of the day came in his mind.
Jungkook: hyungi( said while stuturing) he I hyung they killed them hyung
Broke down into his knees hugging yoongi's leg.yoongi was staring at the wall and jimin covered his mouth to stop from crying loudly
Jungkook: they killed everyone hyung . I was begging them to leave them but they killed them infront of me. Hyung I couldn't do anything.
Jungkook pored all his emotions 4 years he was standing strong for himself because he doesn't have any comfortness but today seeing his brother he couldn't help but broke down infront of him.

_______________________________
My fever is gone,  lil bit of tiredness is there.
Thanks for reading ❤️❤️
Stay healthy 🤍🤍
Your author
Anu...